Locket

Heheheh it's time for the part I've been waiting for. The start of the very first twist.

Geno's POV:

Ink, Fresh, and I were babysitting Error's kids while he was out buying food for his home. I don't know why he wanted us three to babysit them but I didn't mind. Right now the kids were playing video games. I was watching them when I noticed a picture.

"Hey Kids?" I start, having hums as my response. "Why is there just this picture on the TV stand?" I ask.

"Hm? Ah, that's because Mom has a picture of it in his locket!" Ray replies.

"Locket? I've never seen Error with a locket..." Ink mutters.

"That's because he doesn't like showing the other picture inside. Apparently, it's a picture he and his younger brothers took right before an accident resulting in our Uncle's to lose their memories of Mom. He cared a lot for her younger siblings from how grandma puts it." Sun answers the unspoken question.

"Mhm! Mom normally hides it under his shirt. I don't think he's taken it off even before we were born." Ray finished.

"Huh... I guess E Broski has a lot of secrets, yo." Fresh says. I was about to agree when I heard the front door open.

"Hey, I'm home!" Error shouts from the front hallway. Sun and Ray immediately got up and rushed to Error. Fresh, Ink, and I slowly followed behind.

"Hey, Error." I greet.

"Heya guys. Was everything alright while I was gone?" Error asked.

"Yeah, it was fine. Though when Geno asked your kids about the picture in the living room, it only left us with more questions about this apparent locket." Ink states.

"Hm? Ah yeah." Error replies, taking a locket out from underneath his shirt. "It's just an old locket with family photo's in it, that's all. I remembered on my way home that I was having a guest over for dinner if you guys want to meet her and stay over. She's going to be here soon. I already ran it through her and she said it's fine."

"We'd love to Broski!" Fresh replied Ink and I agreed with a nod from us both.

"Great! I'm going to go start dinner!" Error waved as he went into the kitchen. He was in there for 30 minutes and finished when we heard a knock on the door. We followed him into the hallway where we saw him hugging an older woman.

"Heya" Error started.

"Mom."