Error meets the other Chara Equals

Nova's POV:

"Hey Everyone! He's here~!" I greeted as I slammed open the door. All the other Chara's and swap frisks look at me with shock.

"Nova, what have we said about slamming open doors." Dad chuckled as Prime, Switch, and Star brought him in.

"Sorry, dad! But hey, at least Sun and Ray weren't here." I say.

"Yes but I know that there are still children here." Dad hummed.

"True... Sorry, Dad..." I reply.

"Um... Excuse me sir but are you the one who saved us?" Flowerfell Chara or Flower asked.

"Yes, I am. And I'm sorry that I couldn't be more direct in taking care for you all. I didn't want to involve more than needed in the war between Creation and Destruction. But now that the war's over with I don't need to worry about that." Error answered with a smile.

"Thank you for helping us."Reapertale Chara, aka Chaos, thanked.

"It's no problem," Dad said.

"Wait... WHY ARE THERE SO MANY SCARS ON YOUR BODY!?" Flowerswap Frisk or Lilly asked.

"Eh, just a result of the war." Dad answers.

"Why haven't you been healed before?! Come on!" Underfell Chara, also known as Mer, said as he drags Dad to the medic room. Prime, Switch, Star, and I follow behind Lilly, Mer, Chaos, and Flower.

"Um... you guys should probably know that Dad has hapaphobia..." Star starts as we saw Dad glitching harshly. "And his body rejects healing magic. Trust me, if he could have been healed, it would have been done by now."

"Oh..." Mer responds as she lets go of Dad. "Sorry!"

"!tS f!n3. ! jUsT hAv3 t0 wA!T f0r Th3 gL!tCh!nG t0 cAlM d0wN." Dad explains.

30 minutes later and Dad is covered in bandages. He got to know all the Chara equals and now they are calling him Dunckle. But he did take off the bandages before we left with the reason was so he didn't worry his kids.