Two Queens (part 3)

Requested by: some dope ppl

Ship(s):
Supercorp

A/N Excuse any mistake.

Kara adrenaline started to run as the assailant neared the women with his bow drawn. He released another arrow, with the few seconds she had; she slashed her sword blocking the arrow.

"Show yourself!" Lena commanded

Kara knew that was a waste of breath. This is when she was stronger than Lena, she lifted her furs and raised them over her head and charged forward.

The man drew his own sword, Kara immediately noticed the lion logo on the sword. She immediately regretted her distraction when he drove his sword through her side.

Kara yelled out in pain but she had felt a lot worse. She brought Longclaw down clashing with the assassin's own sword with the sword in the air the assassin plunged a dagger into Kara's stomach.

With a dagger in her stomach, Kara slashed down once again. The swords rung out as they clashed, the swords clashed over and over again. Kara was beginning to tire, she took a deep breath and steadied herself.

The Bastard Queen used the hilt of her sword and bashed it against the man's head knocking him to the ground.

She fell to her knees, with the adrenaline left in her she punched him in the face, once, twice until she was sure he was unconscious.

The Queen pushed herself up and looked around to see if their was anyone else. When she was satisfied that no one else was there she allowed herself to fall to the ground next to the assassin

"Fuck you" She cursed at him before falling unconscious.

Lena clutched the bloody arrow, kara knocked the man unconscious and then she fell to the ground. She desperately wanted to run over but she didn't know if it was safe yet, she heard some cries behind her.

To her relief a few unsullied and Dothraki arrived and swarmed around her.

"Your Grace are you ok?" Greyworm asked his queen as she was taken away

Lena's hands were shaking but she still clutched the arrow. She couldn't get herself to let it go. "Where is Kara? She needs help?" Lena's voice was full of panic.

"Do not worry my queen. I have sent men to retrieve the Northerner and the assassin"

"Get her immediate aid, she sacrificed herself to save me"

Lena was brought to hidden room in the fortress. She was sitting in silence staring at the arrow in her hands

"Lena"

The brunette looked up to find Missandei with a gentle look on her face

"I don't want to inform the North that their Queen was killed on my territory. I would loose a potential ally and it would mean war" Lena spoke

"You like her" Missandei stated

Lena sat up and glared at her closest advisor "She is a good person and-"

Missandei finished Lena's sentence "And very beautiful"

The Queen gave her friend a snarky glare but she wouldn't deny it. The Northern Queen was beautiful, she put the arrow down.

The door was opened and Tyrion walked in "Your Grace, her condition is stable and she is sleeping"

Lena knew Tyrion wasn't telling her the full story "Speak your mind Lord Tyrion"