An Act

So, This is a Harry Potter AU, But like I mean it's an AU, Imma switch a lot of stuff up, So please don't get confused, I apologise if you do get confused.... I'm already confused.....

Ok, So Lena is a Slytherin year 6, Pureblood, Kara is a Hufflepuff year 6 Muggle, Alex Slytherin Year 7 Pureblood, Sam Griffindor Year 7 Half Blood , Mon-el Griffindor Year 6 Pureblood, the others will be introduced.

Kara gently knocked on the Slytherin common room door, A Slytherin opens up and let's her in. You see all of Slytherin loves Kara, She is like the little sister they never had, She always brought food, was nice, She was the only none-Slytherin aloud.

"Hey guys" The blond says cheerfully "I brought food"

All the Slytherin's get up at once. "Your the best" One yells out

Alex slips through tube crowd "Hey sis" The red head grabs a bun and stuffs it into her mouth.

"Is Lena around" Kara asked as the students grabbed the food.

"Yeah She is in dorm"

The muggle slipped away into the girls dorm "Hey lee"

"Kara, Hey darling" Lena placed a small kiss The the blonds pale lips

Kara let out a happy giggle "Sorry, I just missed you"

"You saw me barely an hour ago"

"Too long" Kara kissed Lena again.

There was a knock on the door, "Yeah" Kara said slightly annoyed

"Guys Harry Potter is called all the students" the young Slytherin said

"Wait the Harry Potter, The boy-who-lived Harry Potter" Kara said

The kid nodded, Immediately the couple got up and followed them.

All the students were gathered in the giant hall

"Everyone to your seats" Headmistress Mcgonagal shouted out.

The students groaned but quickly took there seats.

A now 45 year old Harry Potter cleared his throat, "We are sorry to bother everyone, But there is some bad news, As you all know, Voldemort is dead, Thanks to all the past students of this school, But he left a legacy, Only recently have we found out That he had a child, The mother was his wife, I ask you not to panic the situation is being dealt with"

Murmurs spread across the room.

"Now, I need the Slytherin students to come into the potions class first"

Kara watched Lena stand up, Along with her sister.

"Next will be Griffindor, Ravenclaw and finally Hufflepuff"

Time skip, All of Hufflepuff is in The potions class

"Welcome, I'm sorry to put you through this, I'm going to cast a spell around the room" Harry said, He muttered a few words. A thin vale of green spread. It passed right through students having no effect

Kara looked in awe at the magic, Her hand reached out and gently touched it, a sudden pain shot up her arm, A scream escaped her lips, Her body fell to the ground, Shaking. She let out another cry, Everyone was looking at her.

"Someone help her" A first year yelled out.

Harry Potter ran over to the blonde. His arms wrapped around her, He whispered a spell into her ear, Immediately the shaking stopped, Her breathing slowed down to its usual pace, Her chest rising slowly.