Captured

Requested by: @harleyquinniscool133
@laurinahislife123

Ship(s):

Supercorp

PoisonQuinn

In this story Lena has worked with Poison Ivy back in the day, and they're friends despite their differences

Lena hummed a  tune as she worked in her lab, she turned back around to fetch a piece of material when she saw Poison Ivy playing with it.

"Pamela Lillian Isley, it's been a while" the Luthor crossed her arms

"Please don't use my middle name, we both hate it" Ivy cocked a smirk

Lena squealed happily, the pair engulfed each other in a hug, Ivy lifted her friends hand up and noticed a silver ring "Did you get married?"

The brunette nodded, "Yes, she is beautiful, and the sweetest"

"And who is this lucky ga-" the villainess was cut off by the door opening

"Lena sweetie I brough-" Kara dropped her take away bag "What is Poison Ivy doing in your lab, is she holding you hostage, I can call Supergirl"

"No, it's fine Love, Pamela here is an old friend of mine, we were just talking about you"

Poison Ivy chuckled "Wow, I never saw a Luthor marrying a Super"

Kara's blue eyes widened "What..me a super.. pff noooo"

"Don't worry your secret is safe with me, I don't do those things anymore, but I do need your help" Ivy beckoned the couple over "You see, Harley Quinn and I" She noticed Kara open her mouth to speak "yes, that Harley Quinn, we have been dating for a while now, but the joker kinda found out and kidnapped Harley, and he is doing who knows what to her, I need your help to save her"

Lena responded immediately "Of course"

But Kara was hesitant "but lee, are you sure we can trust you this could be trap"

"If it's a trap then why would I be asking supergirl and not Batman , The joker wants his head not yours"

"Fine, we need a distraction" Kara agreed reluctantly

"Right I could get my brother to organize a meeting between me and the joker" Lena said

"What no, no way, You not going within 100 miles of that lunatic" The blonde wasn't loosing her wife, not to the Joker, she would go bloody mad "How about I sneak in, you Ivy cause a distraction, and Lena you can help me"

"That will work, I finished your new suit" Lena said, holding up with material, it was black and red, and a hood on top, with a pair of trousers compared to her usual skirt.

"Ok let's go" Ivy said

At joker base

Poison Ivy walked in, long think piece of Ivy surrounded her "Joker I'm here for Harley"

The Villain laughed maniacally, he threw a beaten Harley to the ground "I know you brought Batsy with you, where is he" His crazy green eyes looked around

Before anything else could happen Kara brought her fist across his face "No the Bat's away"

He coughed up some blood "Oh Supergirl, what a pleasant surprise" the Joker lunged at her, but Kara delivered another punch, knocking him unconscious.

Gently she lifted up Harley, Lena arrived a gun in her hands.

"Is everyone ok" The Luthor asked, Ivy took the gun from her hands, and fired at the joker hitting him in the head

Lena pulled the gun out of her friend's hand "Why did you do that?"

"He can't hurt us ever again the world should thank me"

The brunette turned to her wife "And your fine with this!?"

Kara looked nervous "I..um, it's wrong to kill someone but he isn't  a person, He's a murdering psychopath"

"Ok, we tell no one of this, we need to get Harley some medical attention"

L-Corp Lab

Lena finished typing the wounds that were inflicted on Harley, "Thanks" Harley said cheerfully

"Not a problem, glad I could help"

Ivy ran in and kissed her girlfriend, and then proceeded to slap her "Never do that to me again"

"No promises"

That's all folks, Don't forget to leave your feedback, much appreciated.

Edna.