Stars and Stripes (part 2)

Above is what Lena looks like (credit to artist)

Requested by: @bluewind2020
@kate2858

Ship(s):

Supercorp

A/N part two take place at the end of movie, in the helicarrier fight scene (if confused,  search up on YouTube, Captain America winter soldier recap) also Alex is black widow (they don't kiss)

Lena stood between Kara in the device, the blonde took off her helmet, letting her hair fall loose (photo above)

"Don't make me do this Lee"

The winter soldier didn't reply, instead she took her gun out of her holster

"I'm sorry it had to come to this" Kara charged forward, several gun shots went off, all but one hit the vabranium Shield, the last one left a gash in the American's side, she groaned but kept fighting.

She threw her shield but Lena deflected it with her metal arm, each with great skill they fought, finally Kara got the upper hand, pushing Lena away momentarily, giving her enough time to switch the device.

As soon as she did it she was thrown over the railing, onto the glass base of the helicarrier, a breath of air was forced out of her, The fight continued on the unsteady surface, suddenly a bullet went through the Captains gut, She cried out, a knife came as well but she caught it and threw it back, the blade impaled itself into the soldier's arm, Lena cried out in pain.

"You bitch" The Hydra agent hissed

"Please I don't want to fight you, Lena.." Kara clutched her stomach which was bleeding out

"Stop calling me that, how do you know me"

"Because we loved each other, hell I still do, back in the war remember, the dynamics duo, You are Lena Luthor"

The winter soldier grabbed her hair and staggered back a few paces "I remember something, I fell from a train, I lost my arm, you tried to save me"

"Lee, I thought we were dead, I beat myself up about everyday, I could have done something" Kara picked up her shield and went over to her friend.

But Lena snapped, she charged at the Captain once again, pining her to the ground, a knife to the blonde's throat

Kara let out a sigh "Lee, I'm with you till the end of the line"

The glass below them shattered, the pair were hurtled to the ground bellow, the blonde grabbed onto Lena, and curled herself around her, in her best effort to take the impact.

A giant splash of water took the force, knocking Kara out, The soldier swam up to catch her breath, taking a deep breath she dived back in to save the Captain, and quickly pulled her to shore, Lena set the shield beside the girl who saved her.

The Hydra soldier ears picked up some people coming, quickly she sprinted away, leaving the blonde in a pool of blood.

Time skip, at a hospital

Slowly Kara's eyes flicked open to a bright light, panic filled her mind, She got up quickly, But was quick to lay back down with a groan

"Why did you take the impact" a voice said from the corner

Lena sat on the chair, she had a dark hoodie on with a gray baseball cap covering her face.

Kara let out a pained chuckle "Because lee, I love you, and as long as I live I will do anything for you"

The soldier rose up "But you could have died taking the impact, I tried to kill you, it doesn't make sense"

"Stop being smart Lena, not everything has to make sense, now go before you get caught" The blonde smiled

"I feel like I should be kissing you, Did we do that before, my memories are blurs"

Kara tried to make clear Lena's face through her bruised eye "every time we went to a fight"

Lena gently kissed the Captain "I'm with you till the end of the line"

The Blonde Finally saw clearly but The winter soldier was gone

Alex rushed in "You idiot why did you stay on the helicarrier"

"Love can make us do crazy things"

Hope you enjoyed, I altered the Story line slightly

Edna