Freed

Long chapter

Kara walked into the DEO, "What's up"

Alex sighed "Another one of our containers of The last Kryptonite was stolen, I'm sorry, We did everything, I didn't tell anyone, Only two agents were on the mission, I-"

The blonde cut her sister off "Was it her"

Alex bit her lip "Yeah her card was there"

The agent held up the white card, Two words tick tock.

Kara cussed under her breath, "What does tick tock mean"

"We don't know, Go home, You need some rest" The agent ordered her sister

Reluctantly the blond obeyed, She flew home and changed into some comfortable clothes, and opened up Her laptop working on her Piece for snapper

A knock on the door disturbed the Alien, using her X-Ray vision Kara looked through the door, Lena Luthor stood on the other side.

Happily the blonde went over and Opened the door "Lena" Kara said, a slight blush on her cheeks.

"Kara sweetie, I'm sorry to stop by unannounced" Lena walked in.

The Heroine Chuckled lightly "Believe me it's fine, What's brings you over"

The Luthor smiled "I need to ask a favour"

"Shoot" Kara folded her arms Intently

Lena lifted something out of her pocket "I like you a lot, But your Supergirl, And I'm not exactly who you think I am"

"Me Supergirl, what pff"

Lena held up a green rock, The blonde fell to the ground, The rock burning her skin

"What th-" Kara grunted

"I'm dealing with a problem" The Luthor stuck a needle into The younger Danvers neck, Her skin weak because of the Stone.

The blonde desperately tried to fight back, But her limps failed her, She tried to speak but nothing came from her lips, Quickly a darkness soon followed.

Time skip, Unknown location

Kara opened her eyes slowly, Her blue eyes scanned the surroundings, coughing a few times she cleared her dry throat, she pulled against the chains holding her up.

"What's happening" She croaked out

"Oh I'm glad your awake" Lena said walking Over to her friend

"Did Lillian or Lex put you up to this?" The blonde pulled against her shackles

"Ha, Your funny sweetie, I dealt with them a long time ago, You see I have been studying you, Do you remember Red kryptonite?"

Kara bit her lip in guilt "Yes, What does it have to do with this, I don't know what's gotten into your head"

"Now now Sweetie, I need a knight, and your perfect" Lena lifted up a red rock and held it near Kara

The Alien pulled away, Whimpering "Please, Don't Do this, I don't want to hurt anyone like that again"

"Don't worry I changed it slightly"

Lena pressed the rock against Kara's cheek, the heroine let out a cry in pain as red veins filled her face.

After a few moments the Luthor pulled away, Kara head fell, a low cold chuckle escaped her lips

"My Lady, How May I be of service" The affected Alien looked up at Lena with red eyes