4-arrival

lowercase intended

after finally getting off my bed from staring at fresh's DM, I get dressed in a legend of zelda t-shirt and mom jeans. I never do my makeup, so I'm already through with that step. next would be my hair, but it's still wet. I make myself a sandwich and wait for my hair to dry. all I ever do to my hair is put it in a bun since I'm basic. so I can throw that up in 30 seconds.
2:30 rolls around and I call an uber. I bring all of my two bags to the door and put on my doc martens since I'm TrEnDy. the uber gets here and I hop in. I decide it would be best to message fresh, so obviously I do.

y/u/n:
heyooo. I'm on my way to the click house! I can't wait to see you again and meet everyone else

mrfreshasian:
I can't wait to see you again either ;)

y/u/n:
lmao see you soon ;)

well. that was odd. I kinda liked it though.
—timeskip—
I arrive at the click house. it's massive and has lots of steps that I'll have to lug my suitcases up. I pay the driver and start my journey up the 15 million stairs. finally I make it to the top and ring the fancy ass doorbell. muselk answers it.
"hey! you're y/n, right?" he asks immediately.
"yep. that's me."
"okay. right this way then," he gestures inside and grabs my suitcase from me.
"thank you, um, muselk. what's your real name? it's kind of weird calling everyone by their gamer tags. I only know Lannan's real name, honestly."
"I'm Elliott. Elliott Watkins," he says dragging my suitcase into what seems to be the guest room.
"cute name," I reply and with that he walks out smiling.
the room is sweet and simple, but I like it. it reminds me of my room when I was a kid. I take out all my clothes and put them in an empty dresser; since I'll be here for two weeks it makes more sense to have them organized. I take a video of the room and post it on my snapchat story with a caption saying 'two weeks <3'. after sitting in the room for a couple of minutes, someone knocks. I answer the door and it happens to be fresh.
"hey fresh!"
"hey y/n!" he responds to me with the same enthusiasm I gave him.
"what's up?"
"nothing much. just wanted to see how things were going. also, you can call me Harley, since it's my name."
"nice name. I wasn't sure if your family was just super cool and literally named you fresh or what." I say with a small giggle.
"haha, no. that'd be cool though."
"yeah. so what did you really come here for?"
"well. I guess to tell you to repack your stuff, cause you're staying with me."
"oh shit. yeah. I forgot. Elliott just dragged me up here and it just slipped my mind."
"oh."
"well. I'll get onto repacking. it shouldn't take me long at all."
"okay bye y/n."
"bye Harley."

Fresh/Harley's POV:
man. Elliott knew she was staying with me. he better not steal this girl from me. she's beautiful and I think she actually likes me. I can't believe Elliott. I'm gonna have to talk to Lannan about that since he's dating Elliott's sister.

freshyboy:
hey lazarbot do you have a second?

lazarbot:
yeah what's up

freshyboy:
elliott is trying to steal y/n from me. he took her to the guest room even tho he knew she was staying with me

lazarbot:
damn that player. do u want me to talk to Ilsa?

freshyboy:
yes plz

lazarbot:
ok I will just for u lil bro

so Lannan's going to talk to Ilsa. I hope this all turns out right.

a/n
another filler-ish chapter. hope y'all aren't bored. may be some crushes brewing... and some drama... love y'all
~A