6-wow

lowercase intended

after figuring out the bed situation, fresh needed to stream. his setup is in his room so I was just going to sit in the living room. of course in the middle of the stream he wanted me to come sit with him. he doesn't have facecam so I did. originally I sat on his bed, but he turned off his mic and looked at me.
"y/nnnnnn," he dragged out my name. "come sit withhhh me."
"where? you only have one chair."
"yeah, and?"
"oh." I go sit on his lap.
he turns his mic back on and tells stream he had to use the bathroom. I get bored sitting there watching, so I start hitting random keys.
"y/n!" he yells into the mic.
"oh shit," I whisper.
he quickly ends the stream.
"why'd you do that?" I ask him, our faces way too close to each other.
"so I could do this," he grabs my face and kisses me sweetly. my first kiss and probably the best one I could ever have.
"wow," Harley whispers as we pull away.
"yeah," I can see him blushing. he's adorable.
he quickly changes the subject, "so how about we stay in for dinner? pizza? chinese?"
"chinese!"
"chinese it is."
—timeskip—
we order chinese and have it delivered. Harley got lo mein and I got fried rice. he turns on netflix and we watch Bob Ross. although I don't pay much attention, I'm too busy staring at Harley. he catches me staring and smiles at me. I love his smile. damnit I think I like him.
after 3 episodes, Harley says, "let's go get ready for bed and we can talk and get to know each other.
"okay. so the thing is, I can't sleep with pants on.. so is it okay if I'm only wearing a t-shirt and underwear?" I ask him.
"uh.. yeah sure."
"okay, cool. let's do it."

a/n
super short chapter. I was at a funeral today. sorry guys. as always, love y'all.
~A