3-packing

lowercase intended

immediately when I get home, I start packing. I decide to bring 14 t-shirts, 7 nice shirts, 4 athletic shorts, 4 jean shorts, 2 jeans, 2 sweatpants, and 2 dresses. for the other stuff I bring 30 pair of underwear incase I accidentally pee myself everyday, 16 pair of socks, 6 sports bras, and 3 normal bras. I also make sure to pack my favorite shoes. my toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, and other hygiene items are in a separate bag with my 2 makeup products and 40 million skin care products. after packing, I head to bed and set an alarm for 8:30.
—timeskip—
I wake up from a surprisingly peaceful sleep to my stupid alarm blaring. I flop around on my bed trying to find my phone to turn it off. finally I realize it's on the floor, and in an attempt to reach it, accidentally roll off onto the floor. once I stop the alarm, I immediately check my instagram, hoping for a DM from fresh. I haven't gotten one yet. I'm kind of disappointed, but then I decide that he's a streamer and needs his sleep. I head off to make breakfast and patiently await his message.
for breakfast I pour myself some *favorite cereal* and add milk. while I'm eating, I pull up the new fresh video from the stream I missed last night. he talks a lot about me and the contest. he mentions wanting to teach me how to play fortnite for a stream, and it worries me. I don't want to play fortnite for his viewers. I suck ass at fortnite, and especially on keyboard and mouse. the video ends and I decide to hop in the shower. I only take a quick one, since I'd shaven my legs recently.
after my shower, while I'm sitting on my bed in a towel, I get a message from fresh.

mrfreshasian:
hey y/n. the address to the click house is 29978 S Apple Ave, Sydney, Australia, but you'll be staying in my apartment with me. I'll take you there, though. come over around 3?

y/u/n:
I'll be there! can't wait <3

mrfreshasian:
I can't wait either <3

I can't believe fresh sent a heart back. I don't know what it even means. all I know is that I'm excited for 3.

a/n
sorry for the filler. didn't want to rush the plot too much, and I have volleyball practice. as always, love y'all. thanks for reading!
~A