12-wake up

lowercase intended

y/n's POV:
I open my eyes and see Harley and Cray. where am I? I look around and see monitors and machines hooked up to me.
"Y/n! you're awake!" Harley grabs my hand.
"yep. is this the hospital? how long have I been out?" I start to ask too many questions
"yes this is the hospital, and you've been out for 3 days." Cray responds.
"three days.." I mutter. "that means I only have 9 days left of the contest prize!" I get mad at myself for ruining it.
"Y/n. I'm sure Harley will let you stay with him longer to make up for the incident and this." Cray reassures me.
"Harley?" I look up at him.
he smiles down at me, "yes y/n, I'll let you stay as long as you want."
"fuck yeah!" I say laughing.

•two days ago•

Harley's POV:
Cray arrives at the hospital quicker than you could say "epic games". he asks me what happened, and I just turn over her arm.
"what the fuck. I thought she was over this." Cray mutters.
I start to worry, "over this? she's done it before?"
"yes freshyboy. she used to do this constantly. you'd have to ask her why though, since it's not my place to tell the story. she started watching your streams. you helped her more than you know."
"at least I was good for something."
we sit in silence for a couple hours, talking to the occasional nurse.
"hey fresh?" Cray looks at me.
"what's up?"
"I'm sorry for the whole picture thing. I'm
the one who told her to post it. I'm sorry I ruined your career. I'm sorry for everything," Cray starts to break down.
I move around to hug him, "it's fine Cray. Y/n is my career now. my world revolves around her. she just doesn't know it yet."

•back to the present•

y/n's POV:
"when do I get out?" I ask the guys.
"the doctor said you could leave after you woke up." Harley tells me.
"then let's go," I say.
"the thing is y/n, you didn't wake up." Cray looks at me sadly.

a/n
Y/n is not 'awake' in any of her pov's
the two days earlier one is true. kinda short chapter I'm sorry. almost 1,000 reads!! love y'all
~A