14-stay

lowercase intended

y/n's POV:
today is day 14, the last day of the contest. I had to stay inside for the rest of my visit. I got out of bed to start packing my stuff to leave.
"y/n? what are you doing?" Harley asks.
"packing up. it's my last day here?" I reply.
Harley smiles at me. "no y/n. we didn't get to do anything. you can stay here as long as you want, but we still have to make up for all those days."
"oh. ok. I mean, I don't really want to go home, so can I stay here?"
"whatever you want princess."
Harley and I got way closer in those days. we cuddled in bed. I sat on his lap for every stream, sometimes even playing. he taught me how to play and I was actually pretty good. I cooked for him everyday. one day he wanted me to teach him and we streamed it. we made some damn good sushi.
fresh is doing a facecam fortnite stream. he wants me to sit with him and I'm scared. what if they think somethings up? I mean we do kiss now and then, but do I like him? no, of course not.
"hey princess! I'm about to start the stream." Harley snaps me out of my thoughts.
"okay let me fix my hair again." I leave the room. I'm honestly so worried about this.
I walk back in to Harley talking to stream.
"guys! y/n's here! isn't she a beauty." he winks at the camera when I walk into frame. I sit down on his lap. chat blows up.

a/n
guys I'm so sorry! I have school and volleyball! literally we got homework on the first day. this is so short I just needed to update. I'm going to try and write more soon, but I have to make straight A's
love y'all <3
~A