9-mistakes

lowercase intended

Harley drove us to his house. we listened to some music on the way there. I held his hand the whole time. he's adorable. once we got there, he opened the door for me and held my hand all the way back to his apartment. Harley gives me the key to open the door. I don't know why. I walk in, and the whole apartment is decorated with roses and candles.
"what? who did this?" I ask looking back at Harley.
"Lachlan."
"well, Little Lachy did a great job."
"yes, he did."
Harley takes my hand and walks me to the couch, "Netflix and chill?" he asks winking at me.
"yes please." he turns on Into the Spider-verse. we watch almost the whole thing while cuddling, a few kisses here and there.
"Harley?" he pauses the show. "what's your middle name?"
"I don't have one. what's yours?"
"m/n."
"that's pretty," he kisses me. "not as pretty as you though."
—timeskip—
we finished the movie and turned on youtube. Harley's scrolling through suggested and I see my channel, Y/n Playz. Harley must've seen it too because he looks at me and clicks on it.
"y/nnnn."
"what?"
"you didn't tell me this was your channel."
"yeah?"
"I've been watching you since you started."
"oh," I run into the bathroom. I didn't want him to know.
"Y/n?" Harley says from outside the door. "what's wrong?"
"nothing. go away."
"no. tell me what's wrong."
"nothing is wrong Harley. go away!" I accidentally scream the last part.
"okay," he sounds hurt. fuck. I mess up everything.
It's only 3:00 (15:00) so I can't go to bed. I can't leave either, though, since I can't get back in without Harley. guess I'm staying in here for awhile.
—timeskip—
it's been about an hour. I heard the outside door slam. Harley must've left. I go to the bedroom and collapse on the bed. I get a message from Cray.

crayiscray:
hey sis. come over. Melissa just left

y/nisy/n:
no. u come over. Harley just left.

crayiscray:
ok be there in 10

y/nisy/n:
kk

that's so weird that Melissa and Harley left around the same time. whatever, probably just a coincidence.
Nathan arrives right on time and I let him in. he's crying.
"Cray? what happened?" I demand.
"Melissa left. forever. and with Harley."
"oh."
"can we cuddle? I need cuddles."
"yes. I do too."
we head over to the couch and cry together. I love Nathan. he's always here for me, I try to be there for him too.
we spend about an hour cuddling when I sit up and ask, "so what do we do now? I don't want to stay with Harley if he left with your girl. I mean goddamn who goes back to their ex."
"ex?"
"oh. you didn't know." I hug him. "Melissa was Harley's ex girlfriend."
"great. not only did she leave me, she left me for her ex."
I hug him again and stay in that position, "it's okay. we don't need them. we have each other."
"yeah. I guess we do."
"yeah we do. now let's get some snacks and watch netflix."
—timeskip—
Cray and I ate almost everything in the apartment. we were cuddling and watching the last episode of Inuyasha, when I heard the door opening. I look back over there and it's Harley. Harley with Melissa all over him. he doesn't notice me or Cray and takes her to the bedroom.
"did he forget he had a guest?" Cray laughs a little, with a sad look though.
"I guess he did. let's sneak some videos of them. ruin him if we need to."
"shit y/n. let's go."
we tiptoe towards the room. I know the door isn't creaky, because I've slowly opened it before. I push it open a little and see them naked.
"ew," Cray whispers.
"I know right," I whisper back.
Cray videos it and I take a picture. Cray and I leave them to it and go to his house.

Harley's POV:
I heard the door shut. shit! y/n! I forgot about her.
"Melissa!" I push her off of me, "you have to go. right now."
"already?" she frowns, then purrs, "I'll see you soon."
I walk her out, then check my phone. everything is blowing up right now. shit! someone posted a blurred picture of me and Melissa. PURELY FICTION DONT TAKE PICTURES OF PEOPLE OR POST THEM WITHOUT THEIR CONSENT it was captioned, 'perfect activity when you have a guest you "love" over🖕'
I fucked up so bad. I can't fix this. I walk into the bathroom and do the only thing I can think of, cut.

a/n
shiiiiii
spicy! comment how you feel about this or if you think I messed up the story 😂
love y'all <3
~A