5-elevator

lowercase intended

y/n POV:
after Harley leaves, I start repacking. I start thinking about how it's going to be to live with him in his apartment for two weeks. my mind drifts over to Elliott. why would he take me up here? why did he act so weird around me? doesn't he have a girlfriend? I snap out of my thoughts when the man himself walks into the room.
"why are you packing up?" Elliott asks.
"Harley told me to. I'm staying with him after all."
"oh. yeah. I forgot about that. sorry," he says with a fake sympathetic smile.
"it's fine bro. I finished packing so I'm going to go find Harley," I push past him and press the button for the elevator.
Elliott follows me in and I push myself into the corner. once the doors close, he scoots closer to me. eyeing me weirdly. right as the doors open, he kisses me. I slap him and run out. I see Harley following me. he was waiting at the entrance to the elevator and saw everything. he catches up to me at the front door and opens it for me. once we get outside Harley stops me.
"what the hell was that about?" he demands.
"I don't know. he came into my room saying sorry and being all fake. I left and he got on the elevator with me and was being super creepy then too." I reply holding back tears.
Harley pulls me into a hug and says, "okay. I actually took a picture of it. I was planning on taking a picture of you when you got out, but that happened. I'll send it to his girlfriend right now," we pull apart.
"thank you, Harley. I didn't know he had a girlfriend. that's fucked up."
"yeah. you're not the first he's kissed since they started dating, just the first that has proof."
"oh god."
"yep. let's get going to my apartment." and with that he takes my suitcase and my hand, walking me to the car. he opens the door for me and puts my suitcase in the trunk.
—timeskip—
we arrive at his house. during the car ride, we both bonded over music. we both love Hamilton. it automatically started playing because his bluetooth was on. once he got in from putting my stuff up, he saw me jamming and smiled.
Harley parks the car and opens the door for me. he tells me he will get my stuff from the back, and then we go in together. we take the elevator to the 5th floor. he lives in apartment 542. we get inside and he says, "sorry there's only one bed, but I can sleep on the couch."
"no. I'm the guest, I'll stay on the couch."
"no. we can switch back and forth?"
"maybe, or we can sleep together." I say with a smirk.
"in the words of JD from Heathers the musical. that works for me." he replies smiling.

a/n
thank y'all for 100 reads <3 I never thought I'd make it this far. love y'all and thanks for reading and supporting
~A