11-ambulance

lowercase intended

Harley's POV:
I wake up and don't see y/n anywhere. I call her and don't get any answer, or even hear her phone. after deciding that she left, I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I walk in and see.. y/n?
I rub my eyes and think, 'why is y/n on the bathroom floor?' I realize I need to check on her.
I run over to her, "y/n! y/n! can you hear me?" I shake her. no response.
I call an ambulance, "hello. I have a girl. she's unconscious on the floor. I live in the maplewood apartments and my apartment number is 542. please hurry," I start to cry.
"we're on our way," the lady on the phone says.
I stay on the floor holding her until I hear a loud knock. "EMT unit! open up!" they shout.
I go and open the door. they follow me into the bathroom take her vitals.
"she's breathing, and her heart rate is steady, but she's lost a lot of blood," one lady explains to me. "we're going to take her to the hospital. the sydney central. you can meet us there."
I pack a bag. two changes of clothes for me and one for her. chargers, basic hygiene supplies, my camera, laptop, books, and my medicine. I hop in my car and drive to the hospital in a hurry.
"what room is y/n l/n in?" I ask the receptionist.
she looks up at me, "2657. 2nd floor."
"thank you," I say and run off to her room.
I get to the room after running in circles. she's lying on the bed, still lifeless.
"what happened to her?" I ask the nurse.
she turns over y/n's arm, showing me way too many fresh cuts. "she almost bled to death."
"oh god." I say in disbelief. "is she going to recover?"
"she should after a blood transfusion, but we can't be certain."
"thank you," I tell the nurse as she leaves the room.
I pick up y/n's phone and use her thumb to unlock it. I text Cray.

y/nisy/n:
hey. it's fresh. y/n is in the sydney central hospital. room 2657. come quick.

crayiscray:
be there in ten

MEANWHILE

Ilsa's POV:

"Liv! come here please." I pull up the picture on my phone to show her.
she comes and sits by me, "what is it?"
I show her the picture. "that's y/n. fresh's contest winner. on the first day she came over."
"not again."
"again."
"fucking Elliott. I'm not saying anything this time. I'm just packing everything and leaving."
"Lannan already said you could stay with us."
"thank you. let's go."

a/n
soooo... idk what happened here. short since I posted twice yesterday <3 love y'all!
~A