Second Chance

My inspiration for Logan

Archer's POV

The door to the room I'm in swings open, hitting of the back wall causing a loud thump to sound in the otherwise silence building and there in the doorway stands the Alpha, radiating authority. His large frame taking up the whole doorway, both ways. He must be at least 6'6 with thick muscle covering his whole body, my heart stopped I wasn't getting out of this, there was no way I could  fight off someone like that and live to tell the story.

"Will get out the fucking way!" the alpha was literally pushed back outside the room with an annoyed look on his face but my eyes shoot straight to the other stranger in the doorway.

"Mate!" my wolf growls out at the sight of him.

Standing there is a God of a man, just as tall as the Alpha but with light caramel skin and shocking grey eyes, a mop of light brown curls on his head, he was absolutely gorgeous and very obviously a dominant wolf, my stomach drops.

"Mate" he smiles, showing off perfect white teeth, he's bracing himself against the frame of the door but I can see his body vibrating to get closer to me. His smile drops when I don't reply or make any movement "do you not feel it?" he questions that smile of his dropping but all I can manage is a small nod.

I was giving a second chance but this time around I was mated to a dominant, I was going to be his little bitch, something I never wanted but I couldn't reject him! I knew how much it hurt last time! 

Swallowing my pride, I speak up.

"I'm Archer" my voice comes out scratchy from not being used in months but he just smiles at me, taking me all in, all the way down to my foot that I was trying to keep off the floor.

"I'm Logan, Sam told us about your leg, why don't you sit down and take the weight off it" he waves at the plastic chair still sitting it the corner but my eyes shoot to where the Alpha is still standing just outside the door, staring at me "no one's going to hurt you, I promise" I know I shouldn't take his word, he was a total stranger after all but he's also my mate, so why would he want to hurt me.

I drop down heavily into the seat and oh God does it feel better to relax somewhat, even if my whole body is still ridged, waiting for what's going to happen next. They both step into the room once I'm sat down, fully blocking my exit now with the size of them both.

"I'm William, Alpha of The Moonstone Pack and this is my Beta who I'm guess is you mate by the way he practically ran in here" he teases, making the other man blush a light pink "Obviously no one is going to hurt you but I need to know what you're doing running around on your own in my territory, you don't smell like a rogue?" it was said as a question even though he knew I wasn't a rogue; they gave off a strange scent of their own and I still belonged to a pack.

Logan leans against the far wall looking me up and down with hungry eyes and I can feel myself blush now, no one's ever looked at me like that before and once I get over the thought of his rank, I love the feeling of them eyes on me.

"I got rejected by my mate so I ran away from home" I signed, I could feel my eyes starting to well up, even though I now had this gorgeous man in front of me, the thought of my first mate and more importantly the rejection was still raw and hurt.

"You had a mate" Seth asks pushing off the wall to drop down in front of me, the closeness of him now was overwhelming, his scent so strong wafting up my nose. I nod, I just wanted to pull him close and take him all in but he could tell talking about it was upsetting me as I felt the first teardrop slip down my cheek, he learns over and wipes it away with the pad of his thumb and I feel the sparks against my skin instantly, making us both smile.