Hips Be Swaying

Damon pov

Grabbing the almost empty second bottle of vodka of the side table to refill my plastic cup up, adding a little bit of coke to the nearly full cup, I had to drink way more than humans to get to their level of intoxicated but I was definitely starting to feel that tipsy feeling now, while Jax was only on his second cup and I could tell he was drunk. He'd told me he hadn't drank in a few years so I guess that was why it was hitting him so hard now .

His phone sat on the set of draws at the end of the bed with his Spotify playlist playing which mainly consisted of chart pop hits and alot of songs I'd never even heard of before, a slow one started playing, the girls voice was sexy as it leaked out the speakers, causing Jax to start swaying his hips to the beat. 

"Come dance with me Damon" his hips were going as he ran his hand up and down his body, his head tilted back with his mouth open, fuck!  

Heaving myself up from the bed I stalked over to where he stood, grabbing hold of my hand he turned so his back was now pressed to my front, his hips swayed rubbing against my crouch, making my dick jump to life at the attention it had been lacking over the last few days. I wrapped my hand around his waist to pull his even closer while my face dropped to his neck, taking in that enticing scent of his, bad idea on my part as it just made me twice as hard now.  

I should really pull away before I did something that would fuck up this whole peace and trust we had created over the last few days, so with some great effort I did just that which caused Jax to turn around to face me now.

"What's the matter?" his eyebrow cocked in confusion as he stood still now staring up at me with those forest green eyes that I'd already fallen in love with, before I knew it though he'd wrapped his hand around the back of my neck and pulled me down to his height so our lips crashed together, my mouth exploded in sparks, which I knew he felt by the big intake of breath but that didn't stop him from trying to go any further by trying to slip his tongue in making me pull back straight away.

"Your drunk" I said putting him at arms length "I just don't want you to regret anything"

"Your hot as fuck Damon, I'm not going to regret anything trust me" he said as his eyes racked up and down my body, he tried going back in but again I stopped him, and the look of rejection flashed across his face straight away as he searched my eyes "I thought you liked me"

"Fuck Jax I really like you and that's why I don't want to mess this up okay" he started swaying again to the music before he reached and pulled off his shirt leaving him in just a pair of low hanging grey jogger bottoms, showing off his smooth tonned body of his. "Jax come on let me get you some water, sober you up a bit then we can talk"

I backed away till my legs hit the bed, which I dropped onto leaving my little mate stood there dancing to the music alone.

"I don't want water" his eyes locked on mine as he dropped his trousers "I want you" my heart was racing while my wolf was pacing, needing out this instant. He'd been taunted enough and seeing his little mate stood there in tight black boxers made a growl come out my mouth. "did you just growl?" I stared at him in panic but he just smirked back "that's so hot"

His hips swayed from side to side as he walked towards me before straddling my lap, i could feel the bulge as it pressed against my stomach and he defiantly could feel mine now as he sat right on it. My fangs elongate at the pleasant pressure causing the toxins  to pool in my mouth ready to mark my mate, my whole body felt like static. I needed to get out this room because if I didn't he was going to be face down with me buried inside him and from getting to know him over the last few days I knew he couldn't handle that side of me just yet.

Lifting him of me, I gently placed him on the bed before rushing to the door, swinging it open. Rain was pouring outside as i looked out into the pitch black English countryside, the earthly smell hitting me but did nothing to overpower that sweet scent that was purely Jax. 

"Damon what the fuck!" he shouted, annoyance dripping from his voice. 

"Mate him, he's begging for it" my wolf grumbled in need. 

Turning my head back to see Jax was now on his feet and coming towards me, his arms wrapped around himself  self consciously"where are you going? It's really late" his chicks were red from embarrassment,I'm guessing from me rejecting his offer now that i wanted to it was just the right thing right now.

"Sorry" I saw his face drop, knowing he'd seen my elongated fangs before running out the door transforming midairinto my wolf knowing I couldn't hold it and Jax had seen it all, so I did thecowards thing and ran straight into the woods while he shouted my name.

///

Thank you for reading hope your enjoying it 

Please vote and comment so I know what you think