Middle Rank Life

Damon pov

"Damon I'm gonna cum" he was panting like a dog in heat at this point, he buried his head into my pillow, his back arched, glistening with sweat from the light coming through the window, maybe it was about time I gave the poor boy some release, grabbing a handful of his curly blonde locks in one fist, I pulled him up so I could whisper in his ear.

"Come for me then" at my command his back arched like a cat as he clamped around me spilling his seed onto the sheets, with a few more hard thrust I soon followed. Both staying locked in our position, trying to catch our breaths before I slowly eased out and flopping onto my bed, I closed my eyes for a second as I ran my hand's through my dark hair, it was drenched in sweat now, defiantly in need of a shower after that. I felt the bed move next to me as a hand was gently placed on my broad chest and a head to my shoulder soon followed.

"Tommy how many times do I have to tell you" he pulled back so quickly as if he'd been scolded, I guess that had come out harsher than I meant "look I'm not your mate, I wont cuddle you after fucking okay?" he eyes started to fill up before he jumped from the bed and started searching my bedroom floor for his discarded clothes. "Tommy come on" I sat up watching him.

"No! I know your not him okay" he cried out, tears now freely falling before he ran from the room still naked with his clothes bundled in front on him. Defiantly going to have to stop messing around with him, I could tell he was starting to get attached and the last thing I wanted was some needy omega following me around, shame really though he was always fun. Grabbing my phone from my jean pocket on the floor I shot Archer a quick text to see how his mate meet had gone, quickly forgetting about what had just happened.

Damon : how'd it go

you bringing back your big dom hubby tonight

or has he already got you tied to the bed

;)

Archer : fuck off!

Chuckling I clicked off his name and started answering my other text's back, a few were from people I'd planned to meet after my grounding was up, fuck sake twenty-one and grounded like some pup, I actually wonder when dad would finally realise it didn't matter how many groundings or other kinds of punishments he set me I just wasn't going to settle down, not for a long time yet, well not until I was forced to anyway.

I enjoyed going out partying and drinking but most of all I loved having different partners each night, I wasn't Archer, waiting for his perfect mate to come along, in all honesty I dreaded the day it would happen. Having to be stuck with the same person forever sounded like my kind of hell and a boring one at that. So for now I'll go to as many parties as I can, drink as much as I can and fuck as many different people as I can, before my dreaded mate comes along and ruined it all.

.....

Looking down at my phone it read 9:15, so with one last swipe of the kitchen counter I was finally done for the night, me and four middle ranks had cleaned the kitchen top to bottom just like every other night for the last week and a half, I was getting sick of this and the dominant wolf in me wanted to rebel at being made to work like some low rank but still I wasn't able to go against my alpha's command. I just really hope he hurried up with the stick up his arse and let us off the hook already.

PING

My phone went off in my hand, looking down Seth's name showed up with the notification, Seth had been my best mate since we were born pretty much, as my dad said, us two was getting into mischief before we could even crawl, which I guess was true. If it wasn't tormenting the middle ranks as pups while they tried to work, to pulling girls pigtails at school, it escalated a lot as we went up the school to disrupting lessons which ended with us getting kicked out the majority of them, to the large number of fights we somehow always found ourselves in but we always had each other's backs.

Seth : Hey mate party tonight if you up for sneaking out.

I started the walk back to my room while looking at the message, it had been awhile since I'd been out and its not like I hadn't snuck out before but if I got caught I'd probably be stuck as a middle rank for the rest of my life at the rate my father was going with the punishment this time, fuck it! it would be worth it, so I quickly dropped him a text back.

Damon : sure. meet at the garage at midnight. 

/////

Sorry know its a short one but finally got a Damon chapter up so stuff can finally start happening now for the brothers 

please vote and comment to let me know what you think x