Mates

My inspiration for Damon 

Damons POV

CLICK

The sound of the door unlocking had me jumping to my feet in surprise, I was sure he was just going to tell me to leave and lock him in but as the door swung open revelling my little mate in nothing but his tight black boxers with an very obvious tent in them, sweat covering his body which had gone a sickly clammy colour, while a red flush covered his cheeks and travelled down his neck along with big watery eyes, all I wanted to do was scoop him up and make everything better.

"Jax..." I start put he holds his hand up to stop me from saying anything else.

"I need you to go slow, like real slow and I can't help it if I panic it's not you, it really is just me and my fucked-up head. I need you to make this pain go away Damon, I can't handle it and I don't want to end up on the street fucking someone I don't even trust to understand me" he looks ready to drop from exhaustion but with determined glint shinning in his eyes, which makes me so proud to have such a strong person for a mate.

"You set the pace I'll just try and make you feel better okay" he nods and falls into my open arms; his smell hits me so strong now that he's so close as I lead him over to the double bed, where I drop down, pulling him down as well so he's straddling my lap.

"God even this is easing it up, what's wrong with me" his head drops to my shoulder in embarrassment.

"There's nothing to be embarrassed about love it's all natural okay, this is just how my kind do things" he nods as his lower half starts grinding against me unconsciously but I feel the tears hitting my shoulder straight away.

"I hate being like this"

"Will you ever tell me the reason?" I say before I start placing little kisses to his neck where I'll leave my mark, making him arch his back.

"One day" I nod because that's enough for me, lifting him up so that he's now lying in the middle of the bed on his back, while I kneel in-between his open legs but straight away I see his eyes go wide in panic and his breathing gets laboured "I c-can't do this" he scrunches his eyes closed, while I think of how I can help him feel a little more comfortable and in control of the situation.

"How about we try a different position?" he gives a meek nod as I swap spots with him so that I'm now lying down, while pulling him back to straddling my lap, since he seemed semi okay with that earlier. "this okay" he nods but his eyes are still closed so I pull him down for a kiss, which relaxes him instantly as our mouths work together, the sparks intensifying instantly.

"Mark him already" my wolf growls close to the surface, sick of waiting after having the smell of his mate's heat swirling around the room for so long.

"Just wait he's fucking terrified" he lets out a round of grumbles at having to wait but I couldn't give two shits right now, my only focus being on making Jax feel good. That in mind I start slipping my hands into the back of his boxers, feeling the wetness straight away as I fondle his plump ass, making him let out little whines of pleasure in my mouth.

"That feel good baby?" his beautiful green eyes open as he looks down at me dazed "want me to carry on" he nods pulling his bottom lip in-between his teeth as I stroke his wet hole, letting my finger slip in easily, he lets out a moan in approval. Adding another I start stretching him out the whole time he's letting out little moans of approval as the tension starts to finally leave his body.

"I n-need more" by this point my hand is soaked, his body had been ready ages ago but not wanted to rush him just because  his body was physical ready didn't mean he mentally was, that and  he seemed to be enjoying it so much but at his command I shimmy his boxers off before removing my own clothes so were both left completely naked.

"You sure?"

"Y-yes put it i-in" lining myself up "hurry up before I lose my nerve" I ease into him, inch by inch, as slowly as I can so I don't hurt him but he slams right down so he's sitting flush on top of me.

"Fuck Jax" I growl, I feel my eyes change instantly to my wolfs glowing orbs.

"Just move p-please" taking his hips in my hands I start lifting him up and down and are rewarded with a round of needy whimpers "Faster!" not wanting to disappoint I start thrusting harder and deeper inside him, his hands go to my chest to steady himself and I feel his nails digging into my chest which just eggs me on even more, the pain mixing in with the best pleasure I'd ever gotten, pulls me closer to losing total control. His lean body is covered in sweat as he tilts his head back letting out a moan.

"God your beautiful" hooded eyes meet my own at that "you ready to become my mate love" because I'm more than ready to have this for the rest of my life.

"Will it hurt?" his voice hitches up a notch.

"Just for a second and then you'll have the best orgasm of your life" somehow his cheeks get even redder at that which he tries to hide by leaning down to kiss me, making me smile smile into it.

"I'm ready then" pulling him by the back of his neck I start preparing his neck "I-Im so close" just as he speaks, I clasp my jaw around the skin where his neck and shoulder meet and let my canines elongate to bury into his flesh. His scream turns into a moan as he clamps around me and cums all over his chest, my own following as I  bury myself deep inside him.

Licking the wound clean and healing it, I watch as the flesh pulls together to create a scar, my mark. 

Once I'm done Jax has already passed out, flopped on my chest, letting out cute little snores. So i move us around so were more comfortable with me spooning him, his body finally cooled down meaning the heat had started to subside which I'm sure he'll be thrilled about, I place a kiss to the back of his head and pull my mate closer.