I fell in love with my teacher [Love Story] Chapter 24

www.wattpadcast.tumblr.com

CHAPTER 24 ~

I woke up to rain pelting down onto the window of my dorm. It was the last day of the holidays and the first day back for some. People would be arriving back on campus today.

The two weeks of the holidays did in fact pass fairly quickly. New pathways were built in the first week, which was good because the second week it rained every day. The school grounds were practically all mud.

Nothing eventful happened in the holidays unfortunately. I didn’t even bother to get to know anyone who had stayed—I had been in a bad mood for two straight weeks. At least once every day I thought about Mr. Easton and Miss. Ray in the same house...The same room and I’d be lying if I didn’t say bed.

I know he assured me nothing was going on but I couldn’t help but think that there was. I mean, two weeks together in the same house. Especially when you had a history... Things are bound to happen, right?

I shook the thought from my head as I slowly got up from my bed and peered out the window. I wasn’t going to let him or anyone else get me down anymore. People would be coming back today— there was a good chance he was too, and I had to let them think I had had a relaxing, carefree holiday.

My parents had also rang a few days ago telling me they were home and all that. They said that they were coming down to the school for a visit soon. Even though I was mad at them for leaving me at school for the holidays, I was actually growing to be pretty excited for their visit. I hadn’t seen them in about 3 months and I really did miss them.

I walked away from the window and into the bathroom to comb out the loose knots that had formed in my hair overnight. As I dragged the comb through my hair my thoughts automatically trailed to Mr. Easton, again. I wasn’t sure how I was going to explain my mental breakdown before he had left, and I desperately wanted to ask him about Miss Ray and the whole ‘same house’ situation but how could I do it without giving away that I had feelings for him or without sounding like a jealous teenager?

As I finished combing out the last knot I went back into the bedroom to change for the day. I decided on a simple pair of black tights that went under my foot, a loose white t-shirt and a denim jacket. The clothes were a bit dressy for school but I wanted to look presentable for when everyone returned.

I walked over to where my flats lay on the floor. The ground was all wet outside so I wouldn’t be able to wear them without getting rain water all in the shoes. I slipped them on anyway and hoped for the best.

I walked out the door, umbrella in hand, and made my way across to the dining hall. I few people who had arrived back at school greeted me as they quickly walked past with their bags in hand desperate to get to their dorms and out of the rain. I watched them hurry back to the building I had come from as I dawdled across the quad. My shoes were soaked by the time I reached the dining hall but I didn’t really care.

Excitement grew inside me as the morning went on and on and more people arrived back. Tyler was the first to arrive from my little group which was good for me because I had a lot of ranting to do about my thoughts on Mr. Easton and Miss. Ray.

“You’re over thinking it.” He reassured me as I sat down on his bed while I watched him finish unpacking.

“I know! But I can’t help but wonder...” I said annoyed. “I just want to know if anything happened between them!”

“Well, ask him.” Tyler said shrugging.

“I can’t do that! Are you crazy?” I said slamming my hand down on his bed.