I fell in love with my teacher [Love Story] Chapter 10

Chapter 10

"Pass it here! Over here!" I heard one of my teammates call.

I looked at them and kicked the ball; surprisingly it went in the right direction and I grinned to myself.

"Nice Tay!" Rachel called from across the court

"Thanks!" I called back as I ran up the court following the person with the ball

Soccer was pretty damn tiring but I didn't care seeing as though Mr. Easton was referring. I ended up playing soccer with Rachel for just under and hour until we decided to go grab dinner seeing as though it was getting kind of close to dinner time and we still had to go take a shower and change.

"We're going to head off," Rachel said to Mr. Easton

He turned to us looking disappointed "Aw come on girls! Already?"

"Yeah, we're pretty tired" I said joining their conversation

He blew his whistle and called a penalty before turning back to us. "Alright then we are going to finish up the games soon anyway, See you later"

Rachel and I both nodded and waved. I turned to follow Rachel as she went to grab our bags when a hand caught my arm. I turned around in surprise and looked at Mr. Easton

"You did well today. I'm glad you played." He said with a smile

My arm and face heated up at his touch and I laughed quietly "Thanks, it was fun"

He gave me another one of his irresistible smiles as I turned around to catch up to Rachel.

"Come on!" Rachel said beside the door as she waited for me to reach her.

"Yeah, Yeah" I mumbled quickening my pace until I reached her.

We walked out of the gym as the sun was just starting to set.

"I never really noticed the sun sets here, they're actually very pretty" I said aloud.

"Yeah they are" Rachel said staring at the sky "We better hurry up though its getting late, before we finish showering the dining hall will be closed"

I laughed and quickened my pace.

We both finally finished getting ready for dinner after our showers when there was a knock on our door.

"Can you get it?" Rachel called from the bathroom

I got up off my bed and walked toward the door. As I opened it I saw Jake standing there.

"Hey can we talk after dinner?" He said with kind of a sad expression on his face.

"Um, yeah I guess so...Are you feeling better?" I asked fiddling with my fingers

"Yeah, Thanks... See you then" He said and turned away back toward the lift.

I shut the door and walked back into the room.

"Was that Jake?" Rachel called from the bathroom.

"Yeah..." I said trailing off

"What did he want?"

He was just seeing if I we were coming to dinner" I said hoping she didn't overhear anything.

"Oh, Right. Do you...you know, like him?" She asked as she stuck her head out of the bathroom door and looked at me sitting on my bed while I put on my flats.

"W-What no...Well I don't think I do. I'm pretty sure he doesn't like me anyway..." I said looking at the floor.

"Why don't you ask him?" Rachel said coming out of the bathroom and sitting on her bed to put her shoes on.