I fell in love with my teacher [Love Story] Chapter 22

www.wattpadcast.tumblr.com FOR THE CAST OF THE STORY.

CHAPTER 22 -

I trudged across the muddy quad, careful not to step in any of the puddles that were scattered everywhere. The school really needed to put in pathways. I hope they'd do it over the holidays or something... Maybe if a few students suggested footpaths or at least a cover over the quad the school would get it built.

I reached the other side safely without sinking in the endless mud puddles and grinned to myself. That wasn't as hard as I thought it would have been. I looked back at the wide quad from where I had come. I saw other students coming from all different directions out of the dorms, dining hall and gym. They were all tip toeing across the quad careful not to hit any puddles like me.

I reached my normal maths classroom where I had tutoring, quietly excited to see Mr. Easton. I fiddled with the door handle to try and open it, but it was locked. That was unusual... usually he was there before me...

I decided to wait outside for a few minutes before going to look for him.

My thoughts trailed off to the holidays. Everyone I knew properly, including Rachel, were going back to their homes in other states. Even Jake and Carly were going back to Tasmania for two weeks. I was going to be all alone for 14 days... Unless, Mr. Easton was staying at school.

I knew that the majority of the kids in the grade were going home so there was probably only about 20 odd kids staying at school over our break. I was dreading the next few days when everyone would eventually leave. What was I going to do?

"Sorry I'm late."

I jumped violently at the sudden voice beside me. I snapped my head to where it had come from and saw Mr. Easton standing there looking a little confused at my reaction. I hadn't even seen him coming up the hall or anything.

"H-hi." I stuttered. "You scared me."

I took a step forward so my back was no longer leaning against the door. Mr. Easton smiled down at me as I moved away to face him.