I fell in love with my teacher [Love story] Chapter 3

CHAPTER 3 - more coming tomorrrrrrroowwwww

As I reached the exit multiple taxi's were out the front looking for passengers, I walked over to one of the drivers and asked if they knew where Oak Grove Boarding School was.

"Ahhh, yes my nephew goes there" He said "Would you like me to take you?"

"Yes please" I answered "What's his name? Maybe I'll meet him this year"

"Jake" he replied simply putting my luggage in the boot and opening the door for me.

I mumbled my thanks and got in. He said the drive would take about and hour and a bit, I nodded and smiled at him as he started the car. Just minutes into the drive my phone started vibrating in my pocket, I pulled it out quickly and saw Chelsea's name in the caller ID, with a big grin on my face I answered.

"Hello!"

"Hey Tay! How is it? Are you there yet? Any good looking boys?" She asked all at once

"Haha, I'm in the taxi on the way there, and I hope there's good looking boys" I answered.

"You've got to tell me everything once you get there!" she squealed

"Not so loud Chels I can hear you, and yes I will" I laughed

"Sorry, Hey...Look ill umm...call you tonight maybe if I get time because a few of the group are coming over to hang out" She said with a hint of sadness in her voice

"Oh.... Ok then...sounds good, Bye" I said with a hint of sadness in my voice aswell

"See you" she said as I clicked my phone shut.

I already felt left out and it hadn't even been a day yet but instead of dwelling in my sadness I decided to snap out of it and take in the Sydney views. After a while i got bored seeing as though i had no clue where i was so i decided to talk to the driver.

"So... I'm guessing your nephew is in year 12?" I asked the driver.

"Yeah, he's a little worried about meeting everyone but he doesn't seem too phased since everyone won't know each other seeing as though only year 12's go to the school" he replied

"What? Only year 12's?" I asked dumbly

"Yes, didn't you know?

"Well, no not really, my parents decided to send me here and I didn't want to go so I didn't look much into it. They told me multiple times to read the website but i refused so I thought it was just like any other school besides the going home part" I said

"Well it is like any other school, so I've heard anyway, just less kids." He said with a chuckle

"Hmm... Well it doesn't sound so bad now seeing as though everyone is new and there's not many people" I said with a grin "I'll just have to see for myself"

"Well you can do that now, seeing as we are here" he said enthusiastically

"What?? Already?" I said shocked

"Yeah didn't seem like and hours drive did it" He laughed

"No...not really...well thanks I guess, I hope I meet your nephew" I said to him whilst getting out of the car.

"Hold up missy" He said "Let me help you with your bags"

He got out of the car and pulled my luggage out while I stared at the building infront of me. It reminded me of a big castle. Fit for a king that is...It was probably about 3 floors high..maybe 4 if you counted what looked like a garden on top. It was the size of a big football field from one end to the other. The bricks were dark brown with vines crawling up them right up to the roof, I didn't notice when we drove in but the drive way was considerably long and just where we were parked now there was a big round-about with a couple of car parking spots on the other side of it, for the teachers and visitors that didn't stay I was guessing.

I was curious to find out what was behind the big building...Tennis courts? A pool? Basketball courts? I could only hope.

"Here ya' love" the taxi driver said while putting my last bag on the floor "I hope you have a good year here"

"Thanks for the lift and everything" I replied paying him the fare

"No problem" he replied getting in the car

I turned my back to the car and took in the building once more. After a minute of standing there trying to get my courage up I decided I probably looked stupid to a lot of people on the floors above me just standing and staring at the building so I took a really deep breath and I began to walk, dragging my bags behind me.