I fell in love with my teacher [Love Story] Chapter 38

sorry its sooooo late! can't write much because my computer is about to die and i didn't save the story so enjoy!

p.s i didn't re read :)

Chapter 38

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As we returned home from the outing I gave one last smile to Mr Easton before heading off to my dorm to get ready for dinner. Since it didn’t take very long I decided to give my Dad a call, it was nearing the end of the term and I wondered to myself if he wanted me home or not.

I dialled his number and the phone began to ring.

“Hello?”

“Hi, Dad, It’s me.”

“Oh! Hello darling, what’s going on?”

“We just got back from an outing, we went to the zoo. What about you, are you doing okay?” I asked a little worried, it’d been a while since I had spoken to my Dad.

“Oh that’s great! Did you like it? You’ve never been to a zoo before. And yes no need to worry I’m doing fine here.” He said

“Yeah it was…a good experience. So Dad, am I coming home for the holidays? They’re in a few weeks…” I said as I began to pace around the room

“Are they? Umm, well yes if you like—I would like to see you and I think your cousins are coming over then too. Maybe you could call Chelsea and tell her your coming home for a bit? She could tell the rest of your friends and maybe you could—“

“I haven’t spoken to Chelsea in a while.” I said cutting him off “But yeah that sounds good.”

“Oh okay, well I better get started on my dinner it’s getting a bit late.” He said as I heard a couple of kitchen drawers opening.

“Yeah I’ve got dinner now too, nice talking to you, bye Dad!”

“Bye Tay, Love you.”

“You too.”

I ended the call and threw my phone over on my bed. I ducked into the bathroom to fix up my hair and then put on some comfier clothes. As I headed out the door Rachel was just coming in.

“Hey,” I started giving her a smile, “Where have you been?”

“Hey!” She said breathlessly, “I had to meet Mr Easton for a while, I think he’s going to tutor me.”

I twist of jealousy turned in my stomach. “Really…when?”

She shrugged. “After school on some days…I don’t really know, he said he had to work out the days.”

“Which subjects?” I asked casually

“He said he can do a few—so anything he can teach I’ll learn. I fell behind in some of my classes.” She said moving past me and into the room. “I’ll be 5 minutes if you want to wait, I just have to get changed.”