I fell in love with my teacher [Love Story] Chapter 6

Chapter 6

In the 30 minutes of exploring we didn't find anything at all interesting to us. The school was pretty much classrooms and sporting fields. Oh, besides this one rooftop garden that looked like a good spot to hang out. As we looked off the roof I realised it was the top of the building that caught my eye when I had arrived earlier. We all stayed on the roof until the bell rang and chatted to each other more.

Later on I received my schedule from a teacher I scanned down the page to see if I had got the subject I had chosen.

"Hmm... I got everything I wanted," I said to Jake who was standing surprisingly close to me.

"Same" he said smiling at me and nudging my arm with his

"Cool..." I said as I awkwardly stepped away. His face fell in disapproval but it looked like he shook it off pretty fast.

Stupid! Why did I do that I thought to myself. He was only standing close to me, it's not like he was doing anything else. I was never really any good with guys at first when I didn't know them. I always made the stupid mistake of pushing them away before we even got close, I don't even know why I do it.

"Everyone! Everyone pay attention, up here!" I heard the principal say in a microphone. Everyone turned to the small stage at the front to see him standing there in the middle trying to get everyone's attention. I turned to face him and waited to hear what he had to say.

"Now I know everyone just arrived in the last 48 hours so the teachers and I have agreed to let you off your afternoon classes to settle in some more but classes will resume tomorrow morning and I expect to see everyone attend their morning classes and other classes through out the day!" He said, "As for this afternoon you are free to use the facilities such as the pool for free time."

As soon as he was finished talking excited chatter broke out in the room and people started to forward out the entrance pretty quickly to get wherever they were going to spend their free time.

I looked around at the group of us. The girls seemed pretty keen to hit to pools but Tyler and Jake decided they'd fit in some gym time then meet us at the pool later. We all agreed and hurried off to change into our swimming costumes.

* * *

Thank god! I thought as I pulled out the swimming costume I packed. When I had originally packed my bag I was going to take my plain swimming costume because I didn't think the school would have a pool and it would just be for emergencies like surprise outings and stuff like that. It wasn't exactly the prettiest or the most flattering so instead I packed my expensive one. It was a floral bikini with a few ruffles here and there to add effect to the costume.

As Rachel was getting changed in the bathroom I quickly stripped and put on the bikini before she came out - I'd have to get used to this roommate thing.

"Ready?" I heard from behind me as I put my towel in my bag.

Rachel was wearing a pink and black polka a dot bikini it wasn't the best bikini out there but she looked great in it.

"Yeah, I was just going to put some shorts on and a crop top or something before we get to the pool" I said to her

"Oh, yeah good idea it would be pretty weird walking through the quad with just a bikini on" She chuckled

* * *

Minutes later we arrived at the pool or should I say series of pools. There were four.

One was an Olympic sized 50 metre pool, a 25 metre pool, a pool with slides and diving boards and then another pool with goals at each end, I was guessing they used it for water polo or something.