I fell in love with my teacher [Love Story] Chapter 16

Chapter 16 - Sorry you all wanted to see what happened on Wednesday but i have to get the story moving, So i skipped a few weeks. Anyway you'll see, Enjoy :B

The next few weeks past pretty quickly and before I knew it I was waking up to a rather sunny Monday morning on the last week of school, before our 2 week holidays.

In the previous weeks I had completed more then twelve tutoring sessions with Mr. Easton. We had become reasonably closer since mostly every evening after tutoring we would have dinner together. It was kind of tradition now and I liked it a lot. My grades have risen by a lot; I was almost top in the class in both Maths and Science.

On the other side of things-Jake and I decided we would stop seeing each other, if that's what you'd call it, ever since he started to get to know Amy properly.

I didn't mind really-It wasn't serious for either of us and our 'romantic' relationship was never going to get far so I told him I was happy to stop our little thing we had going on so that he could work on his relationship with Amy. They were cute together I must admit.

Anyway back to Mr. Easton. I knew for sure I liked him now, there was no doubt. I had the slightest inkling that he liked me too but sometimes I wasn't so sure, so I decided to just have a little fun flirting and getting to know him.

Unfortunately though he recently changed the tutoring times and I only went on Mondays and Fridays instead of Wednesdays and every second Friday. I didn't like the new schedule at first because I had less time with him alone but it was growing on me purely because I would start off my week seeing him and end it seeing him.

I know it sounds like my life has revolved around him the past few weeks but it really hasn't. I've joined the girl's softball team with Rachel and Carly and we're currently training until our away game at another boarding school on the last day of school before the holidays.

Tyler and I have also become closer. He is like a brother to me; we even referr to each other as siblings. I'm thinking about telling him about Mr. Easton but I'm not so sure yet even though I'm desperate to talk to someone and to see what another person thinks.

*********************************

"Wake up!" Rachel called from the bathroom as she switched off her hairdryer.

"I'm up, I'm up." I mumbled into my pillow just loud enough for her to hear.

"You've got half and hour Tay, I'm leaving early though." Rachel said as she pulled the covers off me.

I kept my eyes shut as I moved my hands around to find the covers so I could snatch them back and put them over my head.

"Why?" I asked giving up on finding the covers.

I sat up in my bed and my head spun a bit but I managed to steady myself by putting my hands on either side of me.

She laughed at me. "I'm dropping by the library, don't be late!"

I said goodbye to her as I rummaged around in my side drawer looking for a fresh pair of clothes. I finally found some and jumped into the shower, it woke me up straight away and I relaxed into the warm water.

Soon enough though I had to cut the shower short since I was running out of time. I slipped into my clothes and finished blow-drying my hair in record time then I power walked back into the bedroom to pack my bag. Within 5 minutes I was walking across the quad.

"Hey sis!" I heard a familiar voice say behind me.

"Hey Tyler." I said turning around to find him half walking half jogging to catch up with me.