I fell in love with my teacher [Love Story] Chapter 36

sorrrrrry i didn't realise it had been 10 days since i had uploaded haha.

Thanks to anyone who commented last chapter about the driving thing, I now understand :)

just quickly i didn't re-read this so sorry for any silly mistakes but you should be able to work out what i meant anyway.

chapter 36!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two weeks dragged on and on. Every day I would hope to see Mr Easton walking across the quad, or down the hall of the dorms or even at the front of the class in maths. I would be lying if I didn’t say that I didn’t go to our normal tutoring classroom after school just to see if he’d turn up, but he never did. My heart ached for him and I couldn’t stand not seeing him. I sent texts but got no replies; I called but got no answer. Eventually, after about a week and a half of trying to reach him I became frustrated. I stopped calling and I stopped texting, I didn’t even know if he was coming back or not and I really needed to stop feeling like this, surely it was unhealthy.

As for Claire and Mr Tate their secret relationship slowly started to unfold as the rumours continued. The other day Mr Tate was replaced and Claire’s parents had moved her to a different school closer to where she lived—a non-boarding school—so they could obviously keep a close eye on her for a while. I was curious to know whether Mr Tate would be banned from ever teaching or anything like that but I didn’t want to seem too interested in the whole situation so I decided to keep to myself. The teachers didn’t say much about the whole situation either, which was no help.

A few more days passed by and I grew less and less hopeful that Mr Easton would return. He couldn’t just leave without saying goodbye or giving me some sort of closure or an explanation could he? I was itching to ask Mr Marsh where he was or if he knew when he was coming back since all the other teachers had no clue, even Miss Ray who had substituted in maths the other day.

On the day marking exactly two weeks I got up as usual ready for the Saturday outing that was planned. Instead of the normal emptiness I felt from Mr Easton leaving there was a burning anger inside of me. I realised not only that I missed him but that I was angry at him for leaving. Part of me never wanted to see him again—if he could leave so mysteriously once he could do it again.

In the bathroom, I drove the brush angrily through my hair as tears started to well up in my eyes, Since he left I hadn’t cried once, I didn’t understand why he hadn’t tried to contact me—Is this how you treat someone you like?

As I finished up in the bathroom I wiped the stray tears from my cheeks and made my way out of the bathroom to get changed.

“You alright?” Rachel asked as I emerged from the bathroom

“Yeah, why?” I said controlling my wobbly voice as best I could.

“You seem angry; you must have slammed the bathroom cabinet over five times this morning.” She laughed

“Um, Yeah I’m fine...It just wouldn’t, um, shut properly.”

She nodded her head as she threw on a jacket over her clothes.

“I would wait for you but I’ve got to drop by the library before the outing so I’ll see you in the hall.” Rachel said grabbing her bag and making her way out of the dorm.

“Alright, Bye.”

I walked over to where my clothes I had chosen were laid out. I pulled them on and chucked my pyjamas in the dirty hamper. I had 10 minutes to spare before I had to head over to the hall. Just enough time to reply to a few emails that were all from Dad and a few from Chelsea.