Chapter (24)

Hi everyone, enjoy my next chapter ;)

Warning may contain spelling errors due to auto correct...

========================================================================

<Brandon pov>

"Brandon babe!"I feel lips on my stomach.

I slowly open my eyes and look down at Jer as he kisses down my stomach to my boxer shorts I moan as Jer pulls down my shorts as my hard member springs out Jer grabs my hard on and slowly

"Babe wake up!"I sit up and wipe off the sweat on my forehead.

"What babe?"I ask Jer he giggles and looks down at my crotch I blush when my shorts are making a tent in my boxers.

"Have a nice dream babe?"Jer giggles and gets up.

"Haha what time is it!"

"Seven am your lucky our son is eating cereal in the kitchen right now!"he winks and gets up and walks over to the kitchen I groan and get up to take a cold shower to get rid of my problem.

After my shower I'm dressed and getting my family into the car to head off to my house in Florida.

"Papa is your house bigger then gamma and gampa's?"Taylor asks from the back.

"No,bud its got three bedrooms but one is my office and its got a nice beach we'll get to go swim and play on you'll have lots of fun I promise!"tay smiles.

"Okay I believe you papa!"I chuckle and look back at the road.

"I hope he has a great time!"Jer says putting his hand on my knee.

"He will babe I promise he'll have so much fun he'll tell all his friends at school!"Jer giggles as I keep driving.

15 minutes later

"Papa are we almost there?"taylor asks whining.

I chuckle"yes bud in 10 minutes can you wait a little longer!"tay gives me his thinking face.

"Okay papa I can wait!"I smile and keep driving once we reach my long driveway I pull into it.

"Were here bud!"tay squeals.

"Yay can we go swimming papa please oh please oh pleeeease!"tay begs pouting his lips.

"Hmm Jer honey do you think tay should go swimming?"Jer scratches his chin pretending to think hard about it.

"I think he can if he hurry's up and goes and gets in swim trunks!"I hand tay the keys he unbuckles and jumps out of the car grabbing his Spiderman suitcase and rushing to the condo and unlocking the door.

Jer and I chuckle and get out of the car"he's such a dork!"Jer says shaking his head.

I just chuckle and grab the rest of the bags, after getting the suitcases inside the condo tay comes running out with his swim trunks on and Spiderman towel.

"I'm ready daddy and papa!"I nod.

"Okay bud let me and daddy get ready first k?"he nods and jumps on the couch.

After Jer and I get ready I take tay and Jer's hand and walk out to my private beach.

"Go have fun bud remember how your swim teacher miss James taught you how to swim?"he nods.

"Okay papa!"I lay out mine and Jer's towels on the sand and we lay down.

"Ahh this is so nice!"Jer says smiling with his eyes closed.