Chapter 7 <Part 2>

okay guys this is the second part to chapter six enjoy!!!! :)

<Brandon Pov>

no absolutely not I will not have my mate tutor with an unmated wolf I can smell his tutors wolf.

"No!"I say looking at Peter. He looks at me glaring.

"babe why not I need to be tutored I can't leave taylor here!"Jer says.

"no he is an unmated wolf God knows what he would do!"Jer groans.

"quit being a baby I will be fine, now Peter will you follow me to the kitchen!"Jer says and kisses my cheek and walks off to the kitchen as soon as he goes in I grab Peter my his arm.

"yes?"Peter asks.

I growl"stay away from my mate I mean it if you as much as touch a hair on his head you'll regret it!"Peter takes his arm out of my hand and smirks at me.

"we'll see about that!"I clench my teeth as he walks away.

*Jordan*

*Yes alpha*

*I need a favor*

*anything for you alpha*

*I need you to find out information about a Peter Jacobs*

*why? if I may ask*

*there is an unmated wolf tutoring my mate and he's giving me a very bad vibe*

*yes alpha I'll get right on that*

*thank you* I turn off mind link and go check on taylor.

I find him talking to his mate"taylor honey lets go make lunch!"he hugs his mate and runs to me and takes my hand we walk into the kitchen where HE is tutoring my mate.

"okay so if you take 24÷10-2=?!"Jer bites his lip trying to think of the answer.

"um 0.4?"Peter nods and Jer's eyes light up I smile at my mate and his beautiful face.

"okay now finish these questions and then I'll check them?"Peter says as Jer goes to work. Peter smiles at him and then looks at me and smirks.

I roll my eyes "Daddy?"taylor says getting my attention.

"yes baby?"i say looking at taylor.

"what's papa doing?"I pick him up and sit him on the counter.

"doing school stuff!"

"oh, papa can we go to park later!"tay asks Jer.

"yes baby after im done okay!"tay nods smiling at jer as I make lunch.

(2 pm)

"let's go taylor hurry!"his shoes squeak against the marble floor.

"coming daddy and papa!"he comes down with his Spiderman toy and blanket.

"come on baby lets go!"Jer grabs Taylor's hand as well as mine and walk to our van.

"come on bud get in your seat and buckle up!"tay gets in his seat and buckles up and starts playing with his Spiderman.

"okay well we will meet in two days for more tutoring!"Peter says as I roll my eyes.

"yeah sure sounds great!"Jer says Peter grabs him and hugs him my hands tighten on the steering wheel.

"bye Pete!"Jer says. Pete he has a Nick name for him ugh.

"lets go!"Jer gets in and puts his hand on my thigh my grip loosens.

I start the car and we drive to the park, five minutes later we arrive at the park as tay unbuckles and runs to the toys I lock the doors and grab Jer's hand and sit on the bench wrapping my arm around his shoulders as Jer puts his head on my arm as we watch taylor play.

"I love you babe!"he smiles and kisses my lips.

"I know I love me too!"I chuckle and hold him closer as we watch our son.

******************

<Unknown Pov>

I watched as my Jeremiah and his so called mate hugged and kissed him they watched my son I knew they would find Malcolm in the woods my five year old baby boy looked so grown up I couldn't wait to take my mate and son back home with me.

after watching my mate and son play I run home as my beta Peter comes out laughing with his mate Red "Peter how was tutoring today?"he smiles.

"Good alpha his mate got so jealous!"he laughs.

"it's not funny he's my mate not that no good for nothing pathetic alphas I want you to keep a good eye on him!"

Peter looks at me"Don't you think you should find another unmated wolf to mark!"I growl and grab him by his throat and shove him against the wall.

"He is my mate I don't give a shit what you say he is mine not alpha Brandon!"he starts choking.

"I'm sorry alpha!"I drop him to the floor as he gasps for air his mate red comes to his side.

"Now, I want you to watch my mate you got that Peter, I hope you gave a fake name and background?"he nods holding his throat.

"yes alpha!"

"Good, now leave me be!"Peter leaves with his mate I sit at my desk and smile thinking about my mate and son I will be back for them!

************************************

okay guys ooooh drama vote read comment :)