Chapter (11)

warning may have spelling errors due to auto correct....

========================================================================

<Jeremiah Pov>

Brandon turns on the lamp he's sitting on his father's chair with his arms crossed"Zachary Alex wanted me to tell you that once you get back to get your ass upstairs now!"Zach nervously bites his lip and completely sober's up he bites his lip and walks upstairs once out of view I look at a pissed off Brandon.

I bite my lip"I won't ask you again after this where the hell were you and DONT you dare lie to me Jeremiah!"I bite my lip knowing when he uses my full name im in deep trouble.

"WHERE JEREMIAH?!!!"I jump at his voice.

"T-the party w-with p-Peter!"His jaw clenches.

"I specifically told you NOT to go to that party and what do you do you DONT listen I told you I didn't want you going!"I bite my lip harder.

"im sorry okay I was trying to have some fun!"Brandon stands up.

"you are under house arrest for two weeks!"

"what you can't do that its not fair!"I yell.

"I don't care Jeremiah, you blatantly disobeyed my orders when I told you I didn't want you going!"my fists clench in anger.

"Why won't you ever let me do anything fun?"I yell back.

"I am your alpha and mate I will not have a mate who disrespects my orders, I told you I didn't want you hanging out with Peter by yourself and then you bring Zachary into this you guys gave me and Alex a heart attack when we come home early to find our mates gone and with Peter no fucking less I will not have a mate who thinks he can walk all over me and I'll turn a blind eye that's not how it works!"Brandon yells back clenching his teeth.

"How does it work then huh? I do absolutely everything to take care of you and Taylor and the pack, why can't I atleast have a sprig of freedom once in a while and besides you can't keep me locked in this house forever I have tutoring and our sons birthday to plan with yours and my mom!"

"speaking of tutoring Peter is fired as of tomorrow no more tutoring with him I will have a woman from my old college to tutor you and that's final!"

"you can't do that Peter has done nothing wrong I can have friends if I want too you can't stop me from talking to him!"

"you know what Jeremiah too bad Peter is fired end of discussion go upstairs we'll finish this tomorrow!"I shake my head.

"No, im sleeping on the couch!"Brandon growls and stomps upstairs and slams our door I strip into my boxers and throw myself on the couch, 'how dare he boss me around like that!?'

*He's your alpha dumbass* my wolf Markus says.

*oh shut up he's my mate not my boss, go away*I say back he doesn't respond so I turn around and fall asleep on the couch.

{Next Morning}

<Brandon pov>

I woke this morning still pissed off at Jeremiah I specifically told him not to go to that fucking party with Peter last night I don't trust Peter at all, he gives me a bad vibe.

*Alpha?*

*yes Jordan*

*I found nothing on Peter he's never gotten into any trouble but the weird thing is his girlfriend is the girl that is carrying your brother and his mates baby*