Chapter (20)

Yay another update in a day whoo damn I'm good lol.

Warning may contain spelling errors due to auto correct...

========================================================================

<Brandon pov>

'Shit what the hell is he doing here'i think to myself.

"Bran who is that?"Jer asks I look at him smiling.

"No-!"

"I'm his ex sweety!"James says glaring at Jeremiah.

"His ex? You never mentioned an ex!"James laughs.

"Haha really Brandon babe you didn't tell your boyfriend about us five months ago?"Jer looks at me confused.

"What is he talking about Brandon?"Jer asks pulling away from me.

"He's nobody he's just an ex boyfriend that I slept with before I even met you I promise I don't love him I love you!"Jer looks me in the eyes and bites his lip he smiles and hugs me tight.

"Okay I believe you?"James rolls his eyes.

"Whatever deny all you want I know you still want me Brandon baby!"Jer growls and I pull him closer.

"Leave James your not welcome here!"Alex says coming down the stairs.

"Why I have no place to go?"he pouts.

"Brandon honey he may have broken your heart but he needs a place to stay!"my mom says coming into the room.

"Why mom he's just going to fuck up mine and Jer's relationship?"she glares at me.

"Watch your language there's children around and he won't we'll keep an eye on him!"I groan and glare at a smirking James.

"Fine but he stays away from my mate or he's gone!"mom nods.

"Okay Jordan would you kindly show James to his guest room!"Jordan fakes a smile and waits for James to walk in front of him.

"Sure thing Mrs.Haggard!"Jordan says walking James to his room.

I sigh a breath of relief "Babe why didn't you tell me about him?"Jer asks pouting I kiss his pout.

"Okay I'll tell you it started about a year ago!"

(FLASHBACK)

It all started a year ago I was on a trip for a month with Jenna my secretary we had stayed on the Paxil territory to discuss some recurring situations with a neighbouring pack it was a very tiring and long month and I missed James my boyfriend I was going to make him dinner and have him come over to my place.

"Brandon we're ready to board the plane!"Jenna says patting me on the back, I smile and nod getting on the plane.

"Hello, alpha Haggard your first class seat is now waiting with your lunch!"the flight attendent (sorry can't spell that word lol :)!) Mary as her name tag applies says to me.

"Thank you Mary!"she nods and walks away.

I sit down and start eating my food and thinking about James"Brandon is there anything you want me to pick up for your dinner tonight with James?"I nod.

"No, that's okay I'll do it myself I have to learn to cook somehow!"she giggles.

"Yeah I know how you can get!"I roll my eyes at her as I go back to eating.

"Yeah yeah I know I can't cook but it will be a learning experience!"Jenna nods and goes to lay down.

Five hours later we had reached my condo"bye Brandon see you next Monday!"Jenna says waving me off i chuckle and unlock my door.