Chapter (15)

Hey guys I said I was going to update more chapters so here you are.

Warning may contain spelling errors due to auto correct

Wow 1.5k and 54 Reads and 10 Comments thanks guys :).....

========================================================================

<Unknown Pov>

"PETER!"I yell at my incompetent beta.

"Yes alpha?"he says standing in front of me hands behind his back.

"Let me ask you a simple question and don't you dare lie. Why is my mate still with alpha Brandon?"Peter visibly gulps.

"I don't know I tried everything to break them up but they just bounce back together!"I clench my jaw and walk backwards until his back hits the wall.

"Do something to piss off alpha haggard and once he pushes Jeremiah away Jeremiah will run away and I'll get him and make him mine!"I step back.

"Yes alpha!"I nod and give him the look to leave me alone.

============

=

=

=

<Peter Pov> (Again)

I ran as fast as I could out of the alpha's office and into red and i's bedroom.

"Baby what's the matter?"Red says wrapping her arms around my waist.

"Would you be at me or jealous if I kissed Jeremiah?"she growls.

"Why?"I turn around and cup her face.

"The alpha wants me to kiss Jeremiah and make sure alpha haggard sees it!"red bites her lip.

"Okay but please be careful around alpha haggard he will kill you!"I nod and kiss her lips down to her bulging belly.

"Hi baby,I love you im your daddy!"I smile ans kiss red's belly.

"I hate lying to Zach and Alex I feel so bad!"red says sitting down.

"I know baby!"red has a far away look.

"Im going to tell them I have to its eating me up inside!"I grab her hands.

"Are you sure about this?"red nods and hugs me tight.

"Okay come back I'll be waiting!"Red smiles and walks out the door.

================

=

=

=

<Zach pov> (sorry for the pov changes)

"Ugh yeah right there!"I moan as Alex massages my shoulders.

"Babe your so tense are you stressed about the baby?"Alex asks still rubbing my shoulders.

"Yeah im super stressed I can't wait for our baby to come im so excited!"Alex chuckles and kisses my neck.

"Can you imagine a little boy or girl running around laughing and playing!"Alex says smiling at me.

"Yea i-"the bell rings cutting off my sentence.

"Did you invite somebody?"Alex asks.

"No,!"Alex and I get up and look through the peephole and find red our sarragot standing there.

I open the door"Hey red what's up?"She bites her bottom lip.

"Uh,can I come in and talk to you guys?"Red says.