Chapter (17)

Hey guys drama in this chappy enjoy.

Warning may have spelling errors due to auto correct.

========================================================================

<Jeremiah pov>

Beep Beep Beep

"Baby come on wake up!"A familiar voice asks.

"Mmm bran?"I moan and open my eyes.

"Ugh thank God your awake?"I clear my throat.

"What happened?"I gasp when everything comes back the crash and Taylor.

I sit up fast "where's Taylor?"I ask looking around everyone stares at me and looks away sadly I whimper and try to get up when bran gently pushes me down.

"Baby um I don't know how to tell you but uh tay he's in a coma he hit his head super hard and passed out from the impact!"I bite my lip as tears pour down my face.

"C can I see h him?"Bran nods and helps me up I grab onto his arm.

"Come on he's in here!"we walk into another room and into a closed curtain area bran opens it and my heart shatters seeing my baby on the hospital bed I sob and sit on a chair next to tay and grab his cold hand.

"Baby boy please wake up, your little brother or sister is going to need you so is daddy and papa please sweety!"I kiss his hands.

"Jeremiah, Brandon?"Doctor Monroe says coming into the room.

"Hi!"I say wiping my eyes Brandon lays his hand on my shoulder I grab it and kiss it.

"How long?"Brandon asks.

"It varies on full grown wolfs and pups he's still small so it'll be a little harder for him to heal, I'll give him a few days even weeks to fully heal the best way for him to heal is if his mate was here I hear Nathan Hulop is his mate!"Brandon nods.

"Yeah they're inseparable!"I say smiling at Taylor.

"That's good well he's here now, I'll send him in!"a little boy about ten comes in and runs over to Taylor and kisses his cheek.

"Hi Taylor please wake up, I love you!"Nathan I'm guessing says to tay.

He looks up at us and smiles sadly"Hi! I'm Nathaniel but friends call me Nathan, I'm sorry about tay I love him so much I may only be ten but I will love your son unconditionally I promise!"I smile and pull Nathan into a hug.

He wraps his arms around me"oh sweety I'm so thankful your Taylor's mate!"he pulls away and smiles he walks over and takes tay's hand.

"Can I have some alone time with him?"I nod and Brandon takes my hand and walks out of the room and into mine I lay down and bring Brandon down with me we cuddle and fall asleep.

==============

==========

=======

=====

====

===

==

=

(2 weeks later) <Brandon pov>

"Taylor sweety please wake up for daddy!"I listen in on Jer's conversation with tay he still hasn't woken up and Jer hasn't been sleeping or showering he eats because of the baby but that's it.

"Please daddy and papa need you and so does Nathan your mate!"

"Daddy!"Jer gasps.

"BRANDON? BRANDON?"I run inside and smile happily at my baby boy I run over at hug him tightly against me.

"Hi, papa?"I smile and kiss his forehead and look at his beautiful blue eyes.

"Hi, baby I'll be right back!"He nods as I run out of the room and into the living room.

"Everyone he's awake. Where's Nathan?"I look around at my pack members smiling.

"In his room alpha!"Jordan says coming into the living room I smile and run up to the second floor and bang on Nathan's door.

"Come in!"he yells at the door.

"Oh hi alpha-"

"He's awake!"I run out before he can say something then I hear his feet thundering down the stairs.

"Taylor?"Nathan says walking into the room tay jerks his head towards Nathan and smiled widely.

"Nathan!"he has a big cheesy grin on his 6 year old face, yes he's six now we didn't get to give a party but now that he's awake we can have one.

"Hi, baby!"Nathan says walking over to Taylor and kisses his cheek which makes tay blush red like a tomato.

I smile and walk over to my mate and hold his waist"TAYLOR!"I hear a frantic yelling Zach.

"Uncle zacky!"Zach runs over to Taylor and hugs the life out of him tay giggles and hugs Zach back. (Hehe I rhymed lol ok bk to the story!!!). Alex comes running in and grabs for Zach.

"Babe let the poor kid breath!"he pulls Zach away and then goes and hugs Tay.

"Hi,uncle Alex!"tay says giggling.

"Hi,buddy happy late birthday!"he reaches into his pocket and hands Taylor a box with a blue bow on it, tay smiles and rips open the package he squeals when he pulls out a Spiderman bracelet.

"Oh thank you thank you I love it!"he puts it on and throws his arms around Alex's neck.

"Your welcome bud!"I smile at their little moment.

"Tay?"my parents, Zach's parents and Jer's parents come running inside and all hug Taylor.

"Hi, gamma's and grandpa's?"they all smile.

"Hi baby boy come to the living room we have a surprise for you come on!"my mom helps Taylor up we all follow my mom confused.

We walk into the living room but its dark"Gamma what's-"

"Surprise!"everyone says as the lights turn on and the whole pack is here on the wall is a sign saying happy 6th birthday Taylor, in the far right corner is a snack table, by the fireplace is a small stage and a pin the tail on the donkey, in the far left corner is a dressed up Spiderman Taylor squeals and runs to the Spiderman and tackles him in a hug.

Everyone laughs"Well, hello there Taylor the other day I was walking down the street when my spider senses started tingling I saw two women and they said it was your birthday two weeks ago and that you were in the hospital so I thought why not come visit my number one fan well I have a present to you!"the Guy takes out a badge and pins it onto his shirt.

"You are now an official Spiderman member of the Spiderman club!"he salutes tay and makes his famous web slinging move tay does the same and they hit hands.

Everyone smiles and claps at them"okay everyone enjoy the party!"my mom and Jer's mom says.

That's exactly what we do...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Okay guys the party will continue on the next chapter...

Vote,comment, read :)