Chapter (22)

Hey guys another update woot woot :)

Warning may contain spelling errors due to auto correct....

========================================================================

<Brandon pov> (Before Jeremiah comes back home)

(Flashback)

After Jeremiah left I decided I'd go workout after an hour of running and boxing I head up to take a much needed shower.

I turn on the warm water and let it run for awhile I strip out of my clothes and step into the shower I get under the water as my muscles relax I grab the shampoo and conditioner and wash my hair, after rinsing my hair I grab the body wash and scrub the sweat off my body.

After rinsing I hear the door open I keep showering thinking its Jeremiah coming home early I feel arms wrap around my waist but I don't feel Jeremiah's baby bump on my back which I always feel when we take showers I spin around and gasp when I find James standing there.

"What the fuck James?"I yell turning off the water and wrapping a towel around my waist I throw him one which he catches and wraps around himself.

"What I wanted to take a shower!"he says smirking I glare at him and walk past him down the stairs into the living room.

"What the hell is your problem?"I hear keys jingle but before I can open the door James has his mouth on mine, I push him away when I hear a gasp and glass break.

I look to the door as Jer stands there with tears falling from his eyes.

(Flashback over)

After Jeremiah ran out of the house I look at James smirking, his smirk fades when I tell him to get out.

"What?"i growl and grab James by his throat and open the door I throw him out.

"Get away from here don't you ever show your face again!"I slam the door and run upstairs to get some clothes on I slip on my slippers and grab my keys and phone.

I run out to my car and drive I try texting him but his phone is off I think hard and figure out where he is I speed to his parents house I stop the car and run up to the door I bang on it and hear footsteps coming.

"I'm coming quit banging on the goddamn door- oh its you he doesn't want to speak to you!"Jer's mom says trying to shut the door on me.

"Please he's got to believe I would ever cheat on him I love him!"Jer's mom looks into my eyes.

"I believe you but right now my son needs his mother to comfort him he wont believe you until you prove it to him!"I nod sadly.

"Yes ma'am!"she nods.

"Goodnight Brandon give him a couple if days I'm sure he'll let you explain everything!"I nod and walk to my car and slowly drive home.

Once home I cut the engine and lock my car I step out and unlock the door.

"Hey honey where's Jeremiah?"mom says coming into the living room.

"He uh left because he saw James kissing me!"she gasps.

"Oh baby I'm sorry I knew James was bad news I thought that just maybe he was good after all!"I nod as she hugs me I kiss her cheek and head off to my room I strip out of my clothes and lay on Jeremiah's side I sniff his scent and fall asleep.

<Jeremiah pov> ( 2 days later)

"Come on Jer its been two days let him explain!"Zach says rubbing my back.