Information new sequel preview at the end!

Hello!

It's been way to long now! I've missed you guys a lot! I've had some private issues which has affected my presence on wattpad as a writer. I lost my motivation for not only writing but life in general, I just didn't have it in me to write. It's not like my life has suddenly turned perfect now, but I feel as if I need this. When I stopped writing as much and stopped spending time on wattpad talking to you guys my days got even worse. I think that when your in a bad place and you lose motivation for everything, not because you want to but because of depression you shut what you actually love out because you don't even have "strength" to do that. I've realised now that I need to do things. Not shut everyone and everything out. I need this. I need to do things that I actually love and a part of that is writing.

Therefor I'm going to start a new story, well not new because it's the sequel. The sequel will be different to the first story. It will be written in another way, third person. The story will also be more mature and more truthfull. I feel like I lost myself in I Can Save You, I love it because it was my first story on here so it's like my baby. But the new story is going to be better. This story is also a bit more planned. There is just a tiny problem! I don't know what to name the story (gaaah) and I dont have a book cover yet! So if you have any thoughts on what it should be called please write to me, you will of course get jkrgklj for the name of the story. And if you or if you know anyone that makes covers please please please write to me cause I would love if you could make me one!

For the new story I have created an instagram account called missfashion101official becasue missfashion101 wasn't available :(. Anyway there I will post things related to the story, pictures quotes and hopefually videos. You will also know when I update. Also I follow back if you follow me :)

There will always be posted a (here on wattpad and instagram) a photo probably with a quote for the story or and a song for the chapter just to make it more fun!

So since I have been away for so long I wanted to give you a little taste of what is to come. It's very very short and quite boring but there's a little twist.

The girl looked at the boy laying beside her. Her heart raced a bit as she ran her hand through his silky hair. The boy smiled, not opening his eyes.

"Do you always study me like this in the mornings?"

She giggled. He opened his eyes to see her smile that had started appearing more often.

He smiled as well. The boy stroked her cheek lightly.

So if you are interested in a sequel please comment or write to me cause otherwise I'll write without posting it. Love you all!!!!!

__________

update! the sequel is posted xx