Chapter 17

**Atleast 7 votes and 7 comments for this chapter or I wont update <3 My comments dosen't count. Love you all**

***Chloe's P.O.V***

I woke up in the arms of my beautiful boyfriend. I turned around from our spooning position and faced him. He was looking at me all awake.

"How long have you been awake?", I asked smiling at him as pecked me on my nose.

"For about an hour, I think", he said in his raspy morning voice as he played with my curly mess of a hair.

"Oh didn't you get bored, or are you hungry?", I asked a bit worried.

"I can't be bored around you, you're to beautiful"

"Aww you are so cheesy, but i love it", I said giggling.

He smirked.

"Let's go down and eat some breakfest?"

We walked out of my room hand in hand. When we arrived down at the dining room, everyone was already there eating breakfest, except for Liam.

"Aww look at them!", Niall blurted out smiling big.

"All love dovey", Zayn filled in.

"Is that a blush on your cheeks, Chlo?", Harry said smirking.

So typical Harry, always teasing! I hid my face in Louis neck, who was chuckling now.

"Aww don't embarras my beautiful girlfriend", he said as we sat down.

After about 5 minutes Liam came in to the room. I could see all the boys tense. Liam stood there for awhile, not certain if he could come in.

I took a deep breath and swallowed my pride.

"Come in, Lili. There is an empty seat beside Niall", I said and gave him a small smile.

He sat down slowly and pored up the cerial. I noticed that the milk can was empty so I stood up. Louis hadn clasped mine.

"Were are you going, love?"

"To the kitchen, Liam need milk to his cereal", I answered.

He looked at me as if he wanted to say something, but he didn't. Instead he just nodded.

I got in to the kitchen, opened the fridge and got the milk.

"Here you go", I said as I handed Liam the milk. He carefually poured it in to the bowl.

Everyone was dead quiet, and I hated it. The only sound you could here were from are movements.

***Louis P.O.V***

I could see that Chloe, started tensing up beside me. I took her hand and started running cirkles on it with my tumb. But it didn't help as she suddenley stood up, the chair falling back.

Everyones head snapped up at her, including mine looking at her.

"You know what?! I'm sick of this! I can't stand this anymore", Chloe yelled.

"Babe, what is it?", Harry asked looking shocked.

"You guys, I can't take this anymore! You have to stop fighting", she said a bit calmer this time.

"Chloe, I'm sorry all of this was my fault. I started the fight and I just... I just wan't to apoligise to all of you, especially you Lou, and Chloe". Liam said looking in to my eyes, with nothing but sorrow and regret in them.

"It's okay, Liam. I forgive you, we all make misstakes", I said as we stood up and hugged each other.

He then looked at the other boys, who simply nodded and hugged him.

"Cus, do you think you can forgive me?", Liam said.

"Yes", she wishpered and hugged him.

_____________________

____________

A/N: I just want to thank all of you for reading my story! Hope you all like it! Pls give me some feedback on this one, I know it was short but I wanted to update. Remember, I won't update untill I get atleast 7 comments (mine dosen't count) and 7 votes. Love you all! Also a big shoutout to 1D4Lifeandalways check out her story it's great, you will love it!