April!!

Hello everyone!

Since it was first april yeasterday, I decided to prank you all a little, hihi.

And yes, that was a really bad joke, hehe!

But to be honest it was nice to see that you guys enjoy my storie.

It actually made me really happy to read all of your comments.

Cause it was like getting a little confirmation that some people are actually reading and enjoying my storie.

So I won't delete my storie, but I would actually wanna ask you for a little more comments.

I know some of you are commenting on my chapters, and that really makes me happy!

And thanks to those who are also voting!

I love when I get comments, then you can see more of the people who reads your story and likes it.

And it helps me as the writer to know what you like to read.

So please comment on my chapters, it can be feedback, questions about the story/character, or anything you choose,or if you want me to check out your story you could also comment that and I will.

Right now I'm working on the 9th chapter of I can save you, so it will hopefully be up tomorrow :)

Lastly I want to apolegise: I'm sorry my lovlie readers for pranking you. I love you all for reading my story it means the world to me! Please comment :)

(April, april jag kan lura er vart jag vill <3) (Do you do pranks at first of april in other countries, in sweden we do :) )

You are not mad at me are you? I love you all! And it was just a bad joke!