Chapter 22

(Pls vote and comment :) ) (Dedication to GenieBell4 thank you for being an amazayn reader I really apreciate it)

(5 minutes before Harry found Chloe)

***Harry's POV***

I was driving by the beach when I saw someone. The person was sitting down, hugging there knees and shaiking. I looked a little more and saw blond hair, it was Chloe!

I quickly parked the car and ran out in the rain.

"Chloe", I yelled. But she didn't hear me over the wind, it was becoming a storm and we needed to get out of hear before she got really ill. Who knew how that could effect her heart, and I don't want to take any riscs.

"Chloe what are you doing, love?! Come on just get in the car with me", I said as I approached her.

I saw her flinch a bit before she understood that it was me. But after that she didn't answer or even look at me, she kept her gace on the waves in front of us.

"Okay, if you aren't going to listen to me, then I'll have to carry you!", I said in a stern voice.

She kept looking straight forward ignoring me.

I took a deep breath and then I did the only thing that came to my mind, I took her in my arms and started running towards the car.

"No! Put me down!", Chloe shouted angry while she tried to get out of my grip, failing miserbley.

I opened the car door and sat her down, fixing her seatbelt and then getting in to the drivers seat.

"Just please Harry...", she started but I interupted her.

"No, Chloe! What do you wan't me to do? Let you out so that you will freeze to death? Everyone is worried sick for you!", I said looking at her as she turned in her seat and started studiyng the ocean.

I took a blanket from the back seat and wrapped it around her.

She then looked me right in the eye.

"You've find out, right?", I asked.

She nodded.

"When?", I asked.

"Right before we left the orphinage, they said it on the tv", Chloe said as a tear fell from her eye.

"We were going to tell you, b-but we didn't want to because all of us love being around you and we don't want to leave you...", I said.

"It's okay, it's not you that I'm mad on", she said.

I nodded and started up the heat in the car.

"Just please don't run away like that again, everyone has been worried sick and you should have seen Louis bear and Liam, both of them were a big mess", I said while hugging her.

"Okay, I won't. It's just that I'm scared, Harry", She said looking down.

"What are you scared of, love?", I asked concerned.

"That, that when you leave I'll be a mess again. That, Louis will relaise that he can find a so much better girl then me. And that I- I might die, like if my heart just fail me or that my kidnes collapse. I really try not to be scared, Harry! And the thruth is, I wasn't scared before Louis and the rest of you came in the picture. Because before you weren't in my life, I didn't have anything to leave behind me if I died. But now it's different, you all made my life worth to live, you all make me so happy. And I've finally found love, I love Louis, I love him so much. And I don't want to leave him or any of you, I don't want to die, Harry!", She said desperet as hse cried in my arms.