Chapter 31

(I know I've said this before but I've posted a new fanfiction a Harry Styles one. Pls check it out and comment what you think)

***Chloe's POV***

A couple of weeks had gone by since the interview at the Jonathan Ross show. I was happy to be back in the UK, it felt right to be here with Louis and the rest of the boys. I was talking to Robert dayli he was having it a little hard right now, but through everything his and his dads relationship has gotten better after all. Liam and I had decided to visit his family in a few days, two actually and I was really excited! I hadn't seen them for such a long time, they're family and it's just weird that it has gotten such a long time since. I don't really know how Liam feels though, I know he's mad that they didn't tell him anything. I can understand that, though I understand them too.

Right now I was sitting by the dinner table in Louis lap as we all ate dinner in Louis flat. The boys were having a dicussion about what they would bring if they got strandered on a Island and they were just aloud one thing. I hadn't really joined the conversation, I was more than happy to just watch them all. Liam was clerly frustrated at them, since he was the sensible one he had said that he would bring a a box of matches to make fire. Harry had said he would bring his phone even though there wouldn't be any service, Zayn said his bed and Niall said he woud bring Nandos.

"I would bring Chloe" Louis said. I looked up at him blushing, he was wearing a big smile and as I turned my head to him he kissed me right on the lips. I almost jumped back in shock. The boys laughed out loud as I pouted at them and tried to not blush the life out of my cheeks.

"Aww Chloe's blushing!" Harry shouted.

"Looooooouis" I whined and hid my face in his chest that were vibrating by laughter. "They are laughing at meee"

A couple of laughs and pizza slices later everyone was gathered by the tv.

We were watching twilight and the group was divided in to two groups on different sofas.

Team Jakob, consisting of Liam, Harry, Niall and I was sitting on the left sofa. And team Edward, consisting of Zayn and Louis who seemed to have a manly crush on Edward by the way was sitting on the right sofa.

The film ended and Louis and Zayn yelled happily and high fived.

"Haha!" Louis said.

"May team Edward forever win"

"Yeah yeah we've got it now" Harry said pouting and crossing his arms.

"Edward may win, but team Jakob is epic" I said smirking.

"Exactly" Niall said.

"That's right" Liam said.

"Like why would Bella even choose Edward when she can have a tanned hot Jacob?" Harry said in a overly girlish voice.

Everyone started laughing.

"Well Edward actually sparkles in the sun like a diamond" Louis said pouting.

***Harry's POV***

2 movies later and both Lou bear and Chloe had fallen asleep.

Louis was holding Chloe securly in his arms as they were both half laying on the couch. Team Jacob's couch to be exact.

Louis had been feeling the need to cuddle his girl. Chloe refused to leave team Jacob and Louis refused to leave team Edward but had given in 10 minutes later.

For Louis Chloe was clearly irasistable.

I put a blanket over the two and soon all of us were asleep.