Chapter 20

What do you think about the new cover (even though I have had it for awhile now)? I love it! A big thanks to Marina_Sierra who did it for me! She is awezome so go follow her!

***Louis POV***

It had been a long day and all of the kids were getting ready for bed.

Me and the boys were currentley helping the little boys who needed help with brushing their teeth and so on.

All of the boys was now in their beds and the lads was saying good night and telling them bed time stories, while me and Jamie was in the bathroom.

I was brushing my teeth and he was waiting for me, how cute right?

"Louis?", Jamies little voice spoke.

"Yes, little man?"

Jamie smiled. "I'm jeally happy that you met our, Choe. She seems more happy now. Befoje she had these sad eyes all the time and sometimes at night me and Daisy found her crying. But she haven't had sad eyes today, except for a little", Jamie said. (No I haven't spelled it wrong. He is two so he talk a bit funny, hihi!)

I stood there shocked for awhile, how could this little kid notice all of that? He is two years old! I really get why he and his sister has such a special conectionto Chloe.

Then a big smile formed on my face and I hugged him.

"You, little guy is a very clever two year old!", I said as he smiled proudly.

I was so happy that, Chloe had him and the other kids in her life. I know how much those things means to you. It really means a lot and brings such joy to life. I know cause I have my little sisters who means the world to me!

''''15 minutes later'''''''

I walked in to a little room where I knew Chloe was. The room was empty, I heard some noise from the bathroom though so I waited for Chloe as I changed in to pajama pants, I didn't bother putting on a shirt (Come on we all want to see that haha).

The doornob turned and out stepped Chloe dressed in a pink pyjamas, very cute.

"You look so cute, love", I said smiling as I opened my arms for her.

She jumped a little.

"Lou, you almost gave me a heartattack", she said clutching her heart.

Imediatley I got worried what if I just made her get a heart attack? I mean her heart isn't the strongest we all know that.

Quickley I got up and put my hands on her waist incase if she was going to fall.

"Louis, I didn't mean it like that", she said smiling.

I breathed out a big breath, I didn't know I was holding.

"You really scared me though", I said smiling in relief as I hugged her.

Then I picked her up and layed her on the bed under the covers, I could see that she was a bit cold.

After climbing in myself, she cuddled in to my side. I smiled and started playing a bit with her hair.

I then just thought about how lucky I am. I have a lovely family, I have the best job ever and get to spend time with my for best lads everyday and lastley I have a wonderful girl friend that I love! Yes I said it, I love her! I really do, I would do anything for her, I would die a thousand times for her!

I looked down at her and I started thinking about what might go on in her haid.

"What are you thinking about, princess?", I asked her.