Chapter 8

***Chloe's POV***

It was a new day, the boys had slept at my house for 3 days now, and I loved it.

Cause I was no longer so lonley, sure I had friends over, but it wasn't like with the boys.

Currently I was tying my shoelaces. I was going out for a fast walk.

With my current healthstate I can't really run so much.

My doctor says that I have to take it a little calmer for awhile, wich means I'm not aloud to run to much, to fast or to long. Or I could get pain in the chest and it can also make my heartstate even worse and in worst case I can get a heart attack.

If you wonder what the stupid problem with my heart is?

Well I'm gonna tell you, I have had heart problems from when I was little.

I was born with heart problems and when I was little it was really bad, then it got better.

But when me and dad were in the accident my heart got affected.

So for now I have to take it pretty slow, and go to the doctor once a month for like 3-6 months, to check my hearth, and if I don't feel something wrong with my heart in 3-6 months, I can go on and live my life like normal.

They said that my heart will never be completly good and that it is a big chance that I will get a heart attack somtime in my life, probably when I'm older.

But it dosen't have to be that way, it can happen that I never get a heart attack or feel any chest pain, but the chance does excist.

And for my kidney, well when I got hit, my kidney took a big hit and got very injured.

So now I'm eating pills for it, so that it can heal.

And yes I am eating pills for my heart to, betablockers to be more exact.

So to just sum up the whole thing, the doctors have said that:

1. My kidney will heal and function like usuall.

2. I will always have a bad heart, but it will probably and hopefually get better.

Like I said they think it will, and that's why they want to check on me once a month in case it would get worse.

So with my heart it's a 50 50 chance that it get better or that it get worse, only time can tell, so I'll have to fill in more on that later and wait to see what happens.

Actually to be honest, that kind of frightens me, that I can get worse and have a heart attack at any moment and maybe die.

That, I would never tell Liam. If I told him that, he would treat me like a porslin doll, and I don't want that.

I put my hair in a pretty high pony tail and took a glance in the mirror.

I was wearing short pink training shorts with a white sports bra (beacause of the warmth) to that I have my matching white training shoes.

After a moment of looking after my phone, I finally found it and my earphones.

I scrolled through my playlists and finally found the right one.

After pressing the playbutton, I pulled in my earphones and with loud music blasting in my ears, I danced down to the kitchen.

When I got down to the kitchen, I quickly wrote a note to the boys saying that I would be out for awhile on a walk, and to eat breakfast without me, since I may be gone for awhile.

I walked out the door and when I finally got away from my house, I picked up speed and walked fast.

***Liam's POV***