Chapter 11

***Chloe's POV***

I woke up with a smile on my face, wich I haven't done in a long time. 

Today was the day when I and Louis was going to go on a date, and I was super excited but scared at the same time.

What if I ruined it, or what if I end up hurt?

That he had asked me out on a date is still something that I will never get.

I took a quick shower and put on a pair of skinny jeans with a white tank top and a silver belt, to that I wore silver rings on my little fingers.

Then I quickly did my make up and walked down to the kitchen, weird there was no one there. 

I turned around to see a guy with dark brown hair infront of me, and no that wasn't Zayn. 

I jumped in schok!

"Sorry if I scared you", he said extending his hand. 

I looked at him still in schock, why in hell was this stranger in my house?!

"How rude of me, I must have scared you! I am Robert and I'm Charles son (Charles is one of the chefs in the house) he's sick so I covered for him"

"Ahh", I answered still a little straddled. "I am Chloe and... well I live here", I said awkwardly shaiking his hand. 

"So...are you hungry? I know Charles, my dad always makes brekfeast", he said smiling. 

"Yeah, he always does a lovely brekfeast brunch", I said smiling. 

"Okay, well I better get started", he said. 

"Oh, no that's not neccesary, but if you could maybe do one of those healty milkshakes he does, it would be really nice", I said as I sat down on the kitchen counter. 

"Of course"

"So your also a chef?", I asked as he rummeged through the cabinets after ingridiens. 

"Yeah, well I am going to be a chef. Right know I'm studiyng to be one", he answered as he started with my milkshake. 

I looked over at the wall infront of me to the clock. 

"Shit, it's already 13.30?"

"Yeah, you slept long", he said chuckeling. 

"Do you happen to know were the others are?", I asked Robert, who by the way looked good! He had dark brown hair, brown eyes, a bit taller than me. 

"Do you mean 5 a little crazy boys?", he asked. 

"Yeah"

"Umm four of them were in the garden playing tennis, and the fifth one was going somewere", Robert said handing me my milkshake. 

"Okay, thank you very much! You can take the rest of the day of and do something fun", I said hugging him goodbye. 

"Really, cause it's fine I'm just doing my job, well dad's but..."

"It's okay! Do something fun!" I said and walked out to the back of my house were the tennis court were placed. 

Thrut was, I hated tennis. When I was little I got forced to play by my mother, cause we had to do a nice family sport so we couyld hang out with other 'fancy' families at the tennis club. 

When I arrived I saw that Lou was the boy missing. 

"Hey boys!", I said waving to them as I sat down on a bench by the court. 

"Morning sleepy head", they all answered me coming to greet me. 

"So were is, Lou?", I asked a little nervous. Why is he missing, does he not want to go out with me?