Chapter 19

(A big congratualations to Perrie and Zayn!!!!! I'm so happy for them!!!! xx <3333)

***Chloe's POV***

I was currentley in the kitchen preparing food for everyone. Daisy was playing on the floor running around a little. Since she was quite shy, she used to spend time with me everytime I was here, since she felt safe with me I guess.

"Are you hungry, sweetie?", I asked looking down at her. She nodded and smiled, then kept on playing with her dolls.

My thoughts wondered back to Louis and the rest of the boys, they had been so off latley.

I didn't get why. What if, Louis changed his mind? And it actually sank in that he can have any girl he want, and why would he then choose me out of all girls. What was so special with me? No nothing!

My thinking made me unconcentrated and suddenley I felt an icing pain in my finger.

I couldn't help but moan in pain. Blood started making it's way down my finger and Daisy made a weird little screaming noise and ran away.

***Louis' POV***

I was sitting with the rest of the lads and the kids watching a movie. I wasn't really paying much attention to it my thougths were somwere else.

A while later I felt a little tug at my leg, I looked down and saw a crying, Daisy.

"What's wrong, love? Why are you crying? Are you hurt?", I asked picking her up.

She shook her head. "N-no Choe's hurt", she hiccuped.

"Louis, will take care of it, okay?", I said worried as I hurried to the kitchen with the little girl in my arms.

We got in to the kitchen, Daisy was still sniffling really upset. I wasn't the only one who loved Chloe.

Chloe was stood by the kitchen counter clutching her finger, some blood driping down it.

She turned around as she heard Daisy's crying, a worrie look on her face.

"Daisy, baby I'm okay it's nothing", she said trying to calm her down.

I put the little girl down and got behind, then led Chloe to the sink. After turning on the water, I got behind her and took her hand h'gentley and let the water run over her finger were the cut was.

"Are you okay, love?", I asked quietley.

"Yeah, it's not that deep. I was just thinking and cut myself, nothing to worry about, really", she said.

I kissed her cheek. "It's my job to wory, about my princess"

She smiled blushing. After cleaning her hand of and putting on a plaster I kissed her. I couldn't believe that I would soon leave her in the states.

Yeah, that was why all of us lads were a bit down. We had gotten a phonecall saying that we had to return to the UK next week.

I just couldn't bring myself to say anything about it, at least not now.

"Choe, you are not dying are you?", a little voice spoke.

We looked down at, Daisy who was hugging Chloe's leg like her life depended on it.

Chloe chuckled and picked her up. "No, I'm not going to die, Daisy. It was just a little cut nothing to worry about.", she said as she hugged her.

"B-but Louis got really worried. he looked so scared when I told him", Daisy said.

I felt my cheeks heat up a bit.

"Aww, Lou", Chloe said smiling big and kissing my cheek.

"Well you see, Daisy. When you really love someone, you worry about them, and don't want them to be hurt because you love them so much", I said as I looked right in to, Chloe's eyes.

She blushed and looked down. Daisy giggled a little.

"Now go and sit down, love and I'll finish the food", I said smiling.

"You sure? I still have on hand to work with", Chloe giggled.

"Yes, I am, love", I said and lifted her up and sat her on the kitchen counter. Both of them squeled and started giggling a bit.

I washed the board, wich was a little bloody in the dishwasher along with the knife.

30 minutes later the food was done, and everyone was sitting down by the tables eating.

Around the dinning room there was five round tables were everyone was sat.

Me and Harry along with Zayn,Daisy and Jamie was sitting at one along with some other children, Chloe and Liam was sitting by another table across from us with ofcourse other kids and the rest of the boys by some other tables.

I smiled as I wath Chloe laugh with Liam and the other kids by their table. They both looked so happy.I knew Liam hadn't been so happy for awhile and especially not Chloe. I had never seen her so happy before, it was like she really loved it here and I get why. All the kids here are so loving and kind, they brighten your day up.

"Louis, do you want to play soccer with me later?", Jamie asked looking hopefually at me.

My heart melted a bit. "Yes, of course!" Do you guys want to play too?", I asked the rest of the kids at our table. All of them shoke their heads, well all of them were really girly girl, all of them dressed in pink. "No, thank you! Chloe promised to play dolls with us later", Lea said politely.

I smiled and nodded.

________________________________

A/N: So this is chapter 19! Hope you like it, I'm sorry that it's short! Hope you all are well. If you'r down or something you can always message me!

I wan't to thank all of my readers but especialy @macadg and Minasawez! They are such nice people and I'm really thankfull to have them as my readers and commenters! :)

Love you all! Please vote and comment it means so much to hear what you think!