Chapter 10

***Louis POV***

We were on our way to the car, I was carrying Lucy on my shoulders, running a little playing with her.

But my mind were somwere else, all I could think about was my date with Chloe.

I turned around to see that the others were a bit behind so we waited on the others.

"Wow, you guys are really slow", Lucy said to the others as they approached us.

"Well, I have talked to your mother now, cutie. And she is at the hospital, she said that she had been really worried about you and that she has a suprise for you when we get to the hospital", Chloe said smiling big.

"A suprise!", Lucy said excited clapping her little hands.

"Yes a suprise, a very good one!", Chloe said also excited.

I smiled, she was really good with kids. You could see the love and carrying in her eyes.

We got in the car pretty fast as we saw that the paparazzi were near to swarming us and drove to the hospital.

When we arraived at the hospital, Lucy was bouncing in her seat with excitement. How cute!

We looked out the car window.

This time it was a big, big group of paparazzi waiting for us.

"Lou, what are we going to do? What if they hurt, Lucy or something?", Chloe asked looking worried.

"Nothing will happen, love. I promise!", I said reasuringly.

She nodded faintly.

"Chloe, look at me", I said as I took her face in my hands "I wont let her get hurt, or you"

She smiled. "Thanks Lou, let's go then", she said and opened the car door while she took Lucy in her arms.

I got out quickly along with the boys.

The paparazzi were swarming us by now, so I placed my arm safetley around Chloes waist while I shoved the paparazzi out of the way with my other arm.

I looked at Chloe and Lucy for a moment, they both didn't look to comftarble.

Lucy looked really scared and were clinging on to Chloe for dear life.

While Chloe looked scared for for Lucys sake.

We all got in to the hospital were the paparazzi were'nt aloud, puhhh!

"You okay?", I asked Chloe worried.

"Yes I'm fine, thank you for the help, Lou!"

"And you, Lucy. Are you okay?", I asked the little girl who wasn't clinging on to Chloe for dear life anymore.

"YES!", Lucy answered all happy again.

"Good! Then then let's see if you can go to your mommy", Chloe said smiling.

"Yeeeeeeey!", Lucy cheared clapping her hands.

We walked to the reception and Chloe explained the situation.

The nurse nodded saying that they were waiting/expecting Lucy to come.

After the little walk to the right room . We stopped outside the door. 

"It's best if we start with just taking you two girls in", the nurse said gestuaring to Lucy and Chloe. 

Chloe looked at the nurse and nodded. 

"I'll see you in a bit", Chloe said then walked in the door with Lucy in her arms. 

The door closed and we all went to sit down.