Bonus: Alexander's Pov

Next chapter you want to see in his POV? (In order please)

The Attack
Alexander Russo

I look over my shoulder to my Beta, Kyrie, and ask him, "What's the name of the Pack closest to Nathaniel's?"

We were walking back to my home after the Pack training session. I don't have a weak Pack member, every last one of them can fend for themselves. The compulsory training age is sixteen but if the individual wants to start before then they can at fourteen.

By twenty-one they should be on a warriors level and if they do want to become a Warrior then can continue on after that age. However, that is the usual cut off age for everyone.

I also don't tolerate unemployment, everyone here has a job and something to do. It's not very hard to accomplish seeing as I don't have the biggest Pack in Cape Town. I have enough to call an actual Pack but not too much whereby things are chaotic. I like it better that way because everyone is accounted for and treated well.

I pride myself in my Alpha abilities, I've done a lot for this Pack and I've worked damn hard to grow it to what it is now. There are many things my father disagrees with – one being what I was about to do to Nathaniel's neighbouring Pack – however, I could care less. It's a good pass time and it also builds my Warriors, makes them much deadlier and ruthless. I can't teach that in training – only in the real field of life.

So attacking other Packs is something I simply must do to build that ruthlessness.

"The North Pack." He responds.

A laugh escapes my lips and it takes us both by surprise, "North Pack? Are you serious?"

With a name like that they were begging for an attack, who the fuck came up with that name?

He shrugs, "Deadass."

I shake my head, "Perhaps I should pick another, I mean, would they even be worthy of an attack? With a name like that they probably just farm all day. They probably don't even have any Warriors." I scoff.

I had to pick a worthy opponent for my Warriors, I couldn't be sending them out to Packs that wouldn't even fight back. They wouldn't learn a damn thing from that, they wouldn't toughen up. No one wants to win when they already know they're going to, it takes away the excitement.

"That Elijah girl is from that Pack. They should be worthy if she's all the hype."

My ears perk up at this, "Is she now? Doesn't she train the children too?"

Kyrie mods, "That's what I heard."

I wouldn't attack or even harm kids but my point is she trains wolves too, meaning she should be great enough if they're gonna make her a trainer. Apparently she's the fiercest Warrior there is - frankly, that's insulting to me and my Pack. I'm not a 'warrior' but surely I could be the 'fiercest warrior' or whatever it is they call her.

"The North Pack should be a worthy opponent then. Round them up, Kyrie."

Kyrie rounds up the candidates for Warrior positions. I leave the actual Warriors behind with my Gemma, I can't leave my Pack defenceless.

These wolves will come with us and fight The North Pack, those who survive will become Warriors and those who don't will have at least died trying. They never deserved a place in my Pack if they die anyway.

Everyone who leaves with us knows what is expected of them and know what is at stake for them. There's only one outcome that will gain them success – defeating The North Pack.