chapter of war.

Days have passed and now came the day you were to be married to Alfred.

You were being dresses by the maids which you didn't mind.

You were wondering if Monica was alright since she was carrying your brothers baby.

You looked out of the window to see the houses below.

Come to think of it the people never knew who alder really was. They only knew his gentle side but not his evil one.

You heard a knock at the door.

"Is the future queen ready girls?"

A knight asked from the other side.
A maid opened the door to let the guard in.

"Yes she is ready sir"

The maids bowed and all left the room except one.

"Let us go my queen."

You could hear putty in his voice.

You looked at him to see he wore a sad face and so did the maid.

"Alright...please lead the way..."

They both nodded and led you to the thrown room where they were all gathered.

They stopped in front of the door to the thrown room and turned to you.

"You are such a brave girl miss" the girl said and it made you smile.

The knight nodded.

"Yes she is right miss. You are not only doing it for your baby...but also for us all...if you didn't agree on any of this I'm sure the king would have everyone killed in mere seconds."

They both bowed down to you.

"We thank you for everything you are doing to keep everything under control"

You giggled and composed yourself.
They opened the door and there ...at the thrown was Alfred. He was smiling at you.

The knight extended his hand for you to take which you did.

Both of you walked slowly up to the thrown.

Everyone around you was either smiling at looked at you with worried.

Once you were in front of Alfred your eyes became lifeless and hollow.

Alfred mentioned you to sit into the thrown next to him. You sat down and listened to the priest who began with the ceremony.

"We are gather here today to celebrate the day where our king has chosen a wife. We will see these two wonderful people become one and rule our Kingdome side by side. If there is anyone who disagrees please say now--"

The door suddenly flew open and there stood none other then brimstone the great and feared dragon.

"I object to this!!"
He yelled

Alfred got up and glared at him.

"How did you escape!!!"
Alfred yelled.

Everyone looked shocked at their king.

Now they knew that their king was the one commanding the dragon to steal and rob.

Soon all saw the princess of the moon. All got up and bowed down to her.

"Y-you...I thought I locked you up for good"
Alfred said.

"Did you really think I'm gonna sit there and watch all the pass by like you mom did."

Alfred froze and his eyes widened.

"Y-you....you killed.."

Monica smiled and nodded.

"Yes I did Alfred who else hated the queen with everything in them."

Alfred glared at Monica and you somehow ran passed him an hugged Monica.

" Your alright."

" Yes but this is gonna be between me and Alfred alright dear."

What no one had noticed was that Moni held something in her hands.
She handed it to you which confused you.

"Let us end this fight Alfred. We I'll take this into the sky"

Alfred agreed and with that he disappears. Monica looked you in the eye with and expression that told you that she would do something stupid to get herself and Alfred killed.

"Take good care of my baby y/n"

And with that Monica disappeared.

You looked down at the blanket and removed it to see an baby girl. The baby looked at you

She had Monica's hair and eyes but she had your brothers skin color.
(I'm not racist)

You looked at the people and all bowed down to you.

" What are you people doing?" The knight from before looked at you and smiled.

"You are now our queen. Even if you aren't royalty"

"We would love for you to be our queen...you are kind, hardworking and brave... something we never had in a ruler"

They all said. This made you smile and you looked out the window.

'oh Monica ....all this trouble and your sacrifice has saved us all....we will remember you....and i promise to take good care of your little moonbeam.'

______________________________________
Ok guys the next chapter is where the battle will be against Alfred and Monica... I'm sooooo tired .

I had been working on three books and all but I'm getting better.

Sorry if there are autocorrects in here.