💙what is happening💙

OK guys I'm back and I know you guys have been waiting for another upload. I'm sorry. School has been very stressful.
I need my nightmare.

N-sans:*appears*you called.

Yes plz take me out of this hell hole .

N-sans: sure babe.

One more thing. This chapter is short because I have a lot of studying to do and exams stats next week. Sooooooo yeah don't hate me plz. Hope you enjoy.

Your POV
I woke up to someone shaking me. "Hey sleepyhead, its time to wake up. We are leaving soon."
I heard ayato say. I gave him a small smile."ok" was me only answer. I got up to see my brother talking with a few men and Monica was cooking some fish.....wait where did she get fish?...."good morning y/n. Did you have fun last night?"I heard her say. My face exploded into different shades of red."y-you knew...how?".she gave me a smile."you could say I heard you  while I was taking a little walk."I looked down at my hands feeling embarrass."hey I have to tell you something" I looked up at her face and nodded."I'm expecting"
I sat there dumbfounded until it finally hit me. I jumped into her arms and smiled like a madman.
"Omg I'm going to be an aunt. I can't believe it. For how long?"
She looked up at the sky and hummed."a month,one week and three days now." I looked at my brother to see him smiling at us.
He walked up to us and sat next to Monica rubbing her little baby bum that I hadn't noticed until now."I see you told her the news. Let's win this war and we can finally live in peace." Canon said.
I nodded my head .I felt arms wrap around me and I was pulled into someone's lap." And if we do win this war I want to marry you and have our own family." I blushed feeling ayato's hot breath on my neck.

Lukas POV
'Fuck. I lost her again. Looks like I have to kill more people to make her mine.'I thought .
"My king?" I looked at the knight.
"What!!!" He bowed ."we have found  a trail leading to the southern kingdom." My eyes widen.'the midnight kingdome!' I grabbed him by the neck holding him in the air."get your men ready now. We have no time to waist .if they reach the midnight kingdome we will be outnumbered for sure. Now go!!!" I let him go making him fall on the ground to catch his breath and run to get the men ready .'we will have to take the shortcut to the midnight kingdome if we want to catch them before they reach it. Ggrrrr. She will be mine!'

Ok I'll stop it here guys .I know its short but I told you in the beginning that it would be.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Why can't the school just burn to the ground.
506 words

Mshadowlane out 🐺