a will to sacrifice

Well this will be a little short but

Well this will be a little short but....it is a lemon people.

This is the continuation of y/n's POV.

Yes you will know what happened before you go to Monica's POV.

Let the sin start crawling on your back because this will kill me later.

______________________________________

You looked up at Lukas in fear. Not for you but for your unborn child.

You nodded your head making him smirk.

Now he had you right where he wanted you.

He unchained you and put your arms above your head with one of his arms.

"Now my flower....be a good girl and I'll make sure they will not get hurt~"

You nodded yet again and stayed still.
He slowly glided his free hand up your night dress.

(He put you in it when you were back at his castle. Since it was night time when you guys got there.)

You let out small whimpers but didn't dare to move in fear of making him angry.

"You learn so quick my flower."

He ripped off the dress and looked at your body. He was angry that he wasn't the first to touch you but he will make sure that he will be your last.

"Look at you...so beautiful and so~...tasty~~"

He licked your neck making you let out quiet moans.

Hearing them made him happy so he started sucking all the spots untill he found your sweetspot.

You let out a loud moan when he finally found it .he smiled and kept biting, sucking and licking it leaving a dark spot there.

He unclipped your bra and took off your panties. He looked at your naked body with lust making his member grow with anticipation.

"Don't move"
Was all he said before getting off the bed.

You don't move and just watched him undress himself.

When he was going to take off his underwear you looked away.

You heard a chuckle from him.

"Look at me my flower~"

You looked at him. He stood the fully naked and his...friend...stood tall and proud...

'h-how is he gonna fit that inside me...he is at least 2× bigger then ayato!'
You thought.

You snapped back to reality when you saw that he was in front of you. He gently pushed you to lay down on the bed.

He lined himself at your entrance and pushed into you without merci.

You let out a loud moan making him go faster.

"L-lukas please ...s-slow down..."
You said between moans.

"But you seem to enjoy it my flower~"
He whispered in your ear.

He went even faster making you moan even louder than before.

You felt your orgasm come and you knew Lukas was far from done.

"L-lukas I'm c-c-cumming~"

He went even faster making your orgasm build even more till you couldn't hold it anymore.

"Cum for me my flower~"

You came all over his dick and panted. Lukas came inside you.

You knew that since you were pregnant you couldn't get pregnant after that.

"Oh don't worry my flower. Once this child is born you will carry as many children that I want and besides...we aren't done yet. We still have a whole night ahead of us."

You widen you eyes.

'oh Monica...help me!'

______________________________________

Here you go guys.
I hope you liked it.

The next chapter will be out in a few days so be ready.

Your girl is out.  (ノ≧∇≦)ノ ミ ┻━┻  (yeet)