please don't leave

Your POV
"W-what...!" I looked at the queen in disbelief. 'Did I hear her correct?' I thought yo myself.
Upon seeing my face the queen knew I was confused. "Oh you didn't know ? ... My son likes you very much and would do anything to keep you here...now enjoy the ball dear." After hearing that the queen left me to my thoughts.
Me being so deep in my thoughts I hadn't noticed the new king walking towards me. Him tapping on my shoulder snapped me out of my thoughts. I turned to him and gave him a warm smile ."can I help you my lord?"
He grabbed my hand gently and kissed it "would you like to dance with me ....please?" I looked at him thinking for a second before nodding my head.
He pulled me to the middle of the dance floor and we started dancing to the songs. While dancing I felt eyes burning into my very soul. I glanced to my sides and saw all the women glaring daggers at me as if I had stoked or killed something. The king must have known I felt uncomfortable cause pulled me closer to him. "Ignore them and enjoy the dance, love" I looked at him .this is the first time I heard him say something that would comfort me and in a soft voice non the less. I looked into his ruby eyes and forgot everyone around me and kept dancing with him .in the corner of my eyes I saw the queen smiling .suddenly the king pulled me away from the ball room and onto the balcony . "I knew you were uncomfortable in there so we'll stay out here for a while .look up" he said and I obeyed ,so I looked up to see beautiful stars coffering the entire dark sky." Beautiful " .
"Indeed they are but not as beautiful as you ,love " I felt my face heed up and looked down .
" my lord i-" " call my Lukas , love " I looked into his eyes again ." l-lukas I'm happy you invited me to the ball and all but .....I can't help but feel you want something from me ..." He smirked at me sending a shiver go down my spine ." indeed I want something from you dear." He looked at the stars again."and what might that be ?" He looked into my e/c eyes and smiled." I want you to be my bride ,love." I looked at him in pure shock. "Me ...but l-lukas I'm not royal blood .I'm an orphan and I'm sorry but.... I can't stay here . the sisters from the orphanage will be looking for me and if I don't go I will be in a lot of trouble." I was about to walk away when a hand grabbed mine. I looked at Lukas and saw that he had a dangerous glint in his eyes ."tell me ...that do they do to you if you don't obey them!" I looked down. Tears fell from my cheeks . I felt a hand grab my chin and pulled my face up. The king showed worry in his eyes. "T-they-....." "Y/n " my eyes widen and I  pulled away from the king to turn around to see one of the sisters from the orphanage. She glared  daggers at me .she walk over to me and slapped me hard making my cheek red.I fell to the floor and looked up at her. " you know better then to talk to the king you filthy girl . you don't deserve to be here... I'm sorry my king I will get this rat out of your sight."she grabbed my arm and was about to drag me away when suddenly someone pulled me into their chest . I looked up to see the king glaring at the sister in rage. " how dare you hit her ...and how dare you say such dirty things to her. She deserves better than that." Lukas pulled me behind him and kept glaring at the sister. "Get you of my sight you filthy bitch.!!!" The sister began shaking and ran away without thinking twice . Lukas looked at me and carried me bridal style to  a big room....his room.
He left the room and came back a few minutes later with a nightgown in his hand .he turned around so that I could change into the nightgown. Once I was done he laid me in bed and left the room again ,but came back in different clothing. A shirt and some pants .he soon laid next to me and cuddled with me in his arms . I soon fell asleep in his arms and entered my dreamland.

Lukas's POV
I watched her sleep .I can't believe that woman hit her beautiful face .'is that how they treat her everyday. If so I will have them locked up or ...executed.' I looked at her sleeping form and saw tears fall from her eyes . my eyes widen at this and I pulled her closer to me ."please ...stop,it hurts...n-no ...please...s-stop." My eyes widen .'is she having a nightmare or is she ...'suddenly wakes up and starts crying .she looks at me and buried her face in my chest. "Please....don't let them take me back...... To the orphanage." I rubbed her back to calm her down. Soon she fell asleep again but her hands were wrapped around me like she was going to die or be taken back to that hell hole. I laid down again and soon I fell asleep next to my future wife .'I will deal with the people that harmed my future wife in the morning .they will pay for the pain they gave her ...with their life .'

Damn that was a long chapter.
Well I hope you guys liked it .I'm tired I hadn't sleep since yesterday .I need a break.
984 words

Mshadowlane out(/-<)/