the end is near!

We had been riding non stop now and we are getting closer to the midnight kingdome.
What we didn't know is that we were in for a big surprise.

Y/n's POV
I had been thinking about him a lot lately.' I know what he is doing is wrong but....is this his way of showing he loved me.'
"Hey are you OK?" I heard ayato say. I nodded and didn't look at him making him worry.
"Are you sure, love?"he asked.
"Yeah" I answered still not looking at him. "*sigh* alright if you say so."

Ayato's POV
Y/n had been quit lately. I wonder what she is thinking about. I know she won't tell me.
I'm really worried about her right now. All this started with him. Now we are in a war. That damn psycho can't see that she doesn't love him.
When will he get the message.
"Y/n" I said. I heard a little hmm come from her.
"Are feeling OK. You are kinda grumpy like a pregnant woman."
I felt her tense up. She suddenly jumped off the horse and puked behind a bush.
The rest stopped. Monica ran to her side and held her hair.
"Y/n are you....pregnant?"
Y/n made eye contact with monica."i ...I think I am."
I got off my horse and hugged her .she held onto me like she would vanish into thin air.
"A-ayato....I'm scared." She said in a soft voice almost like a whisper.
"I'm scared that Lukas will kill...our child... I-i don't want you to get hurt either." I rubbed little circles on her back to calm her down."everything will be alright,love."I said .we pulled away and I can see little tears in her eyes. I wiped them away with my thumb." I will make sure you and our child will be safe. I promise." We both look at monica and see a bright smile on her face. "We will make sure that we all will survive this." We nodded and got on our horse again. It won't be long till we get to the midnight kingdome.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

OK I'm stopping here guys. I'm so tired and  stressed out. Want to die

Anyway a new chapter will be uploaded next week .love ya. And also check my other books to. Latz
Words 395.